Views on "religion".

Discussion in 'General' started by c0nrath, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Do you believe in god? Do you believe in Jesus? What are your views on religion and/or what do you believe in?

I personally am skeptical about the whole bible story with Jesus and Moses splitting the seas and Noah making a giant boat. I don't like to consider myself "atheist". I think thats a nasty word. I do not think you go to a heaven or hell when you die. I'm still in the process of figuring out my opinion on what happens after your death.

2. SuburbanToker beat me to it.

We have a whole section dedicated to this.

3. david icke does a pretty good lob of explaining some of this stuff imho. search for his lectures on google vid.

4. "general" section is for anything.

5. actually its for stuff that doesnt fit anywhere else. ;)

6. fuck me. im still kinda a n00b to the forum

7. He's entertaining and I've heard him say some things I actually could believe - but once he gets going it's out there man, I'd believe jesus rose from the dead before I believed the world was controlled by a race of interbreeding reptilians disguising their first 3 dimensions as humans.

But honestly - he seems like an intelligent guy and a lot of what he says makes sense....at least when you're on lots of drugs.

But overall the guys a nutjob - or a really savvy businessman pandering to his base.

:confused_2:

8. #10 Goldmine, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009

no worries. welcome. :wave:

9. i appreciate your opinion, i figured i wasnt the only one who has seen him. i dont subscribe to a lot of his views, but i think he does a good job of explaining 'nature of reality' type stuff, for beginners anyway.

i also like gregg braden and bruce lipton. those dudes are actual scientists, and they will blow your fucking mind. :smoking:

10. I agree, when I watched one of Icke's lectures for the first time it actually blew me away because he was putting into words what I had thought and believed when I was tripping on acid.

Almost exactly the way he described reality was how I envisioned it when I was tripping.

Kinda freaked me out.

Thanks for letting me know about those other two guys - I'll research them tomorrow.

I need to go to bed right now though, peace!

11. nice, ill give these guys a try

12. also check out jordan maxwell. he talks less about spirtuality/reality, and more about the system, words and their meanings, u know, history.

peace.