Video Tutorials- Rolling Blunts and Joint - Smoke Tricks - And more!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jun 9, 2010.

1. New Video coming up shortly, Noob guide to buying bud, and proper smoking etique. Stay tuned ! :smoke:

2. Pretty fucked up so I think i forgot some stuff i wanted to put in the video but the videos are uploading now, so for all your apprentice tokers out there THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU!

3. Loving the videos man, I especially liked the idea of the etiquette video.

One thing with the french inhales, when I do it, I take it in as you say and don't inhale. Then, instead of breathing out your mouth I just let the smoke slide out and breathe in through my nose. That usually just gives me a constant stream of smoke.

p.s. I also checked your pick-up thread... that is some fine herb my friend!

4. Wow havent seen this thread is so long ,thought i would bump it up for more to see, it has a lot of good information in here!

Thanks man I wish my camera worked still, i would take pictures of the bud ive gotten, but sadly it broke :(

Anyways, the french inhale is my worst one, but that sounds better, although when i jsut open my mouth it doesnt really come out :p

5. Great video!!! Just a question, in one video you said there was 28 grams in an ounce, aren't there 16? Just curious because that is what i always thought.

6. 28 grams, your getting ripped off my friend if someone told u it was 16