Video Tutorial : How To Roll A Perfect Blunt! STEP BY STEP

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jan 24, 2010.

1. #1 HeadySpaghetti, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    Im sure you have seen plenty of people fuck up blunts, roll them weird, roll them too tight or too lose , and you wish you could just roll a blunt and have everyone enjoy it, and have the satisfaction that YOU rolled it.

This is a video I made of how to roll a great blunt everytime, if you do the steps correctly you will have the perfect blunt and be able to show off to your friends that you can roll a legit blunt :)

P.S JUST turned 18 in December if I seem young.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/854/movieon20100124at0405.mp4

Here is a YouTube Link to Video #1 Table Roll.

Link removed per request. -JD

Video #2, No Table Roll

Link removed per request. -JD

2. every time i review this forum i admire more

3. Thanks man :) Hope someone learned how to on here.

4. Nice video man i'm going to practice this way, I always just cracked them down the middle but ive heard taking the leaf off and re-rolling it makes it much more air tight and the hits better because u dont fuck with the leaf.

5. you should think about uploading it to youtube, because i cant get the link to work and im sure i wont be the only one.

6. nice video dude very easy to understand and see everything.

7. wtf you roll a blunt really fuckin weird.

you kinda shape it, but never tuck the wrap...

oh wells, at least it works :p

8. I think everyone else rolls its weird, mine always come out prime this way.

9. lol you guys have the same sig

10. I'm going to try this tonight, your blunt was amazing.

Nice tutorial as well...Reputation good sir.

11. Your tutorial is the best ive ever seen.
    you should seriously put this on youtube.

12. Maybe this should be stickied? :)

13. i'm curious after reading some of the feedback you got, but like others the link won't work.
    try uploading to youtube as suggested

14. Looks good. Ive never seeen one rolled that way.
    Ill have to give it a shot.

15. hmmmmm.... table roller eh?

I respect it, it works really well for you.
    That is one prime blunt.

The only problem with rolling that way is that you need a flat surface to roll on!
    Other than that, it's a great way to roll.

Video explains well.

16. Can you put a fat roach in?

17. First off, nice rolled blunt. I do mine the same way, must be a Jersey thing eh?

Roll on my lap while driving a car all the time like this, no problem.

18. Possibly, but this is how I learned and my blunts always come out perfect, even though I dont smoke anymore due to Depersonalization, I can still roll a perfect blunt. To me its like riding a bike, its just impossible to forget.

19. Haha nice nice. A better way I found to pack the blunt is after you finished putting the outter leaf on, before you bite that little excess paper at the end off, grab it with your thumb and pointer finger and just shake the blunt back and forth, you'll notice the bud packing down.