Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Tutorial For Newbs: Using your Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HxCurt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Don't make me blush...

my hair is a mess... oh phooey.

2. I really like your dedication, by far my most advanced pupil.

3. Im striving for perfection. :cool:

4. What is a common newb problem alike my first video, that I could cover in another video?

Any ideas?

5. What a waste of 17 seconds.

6. How frightfully rude! I have a good mind to -Rep you, but I will not stoop to your level, good sir!

7. OMFG finally!!! thank you!! i needed this so much!

8. dude, you're gay, your shirt is pink.

9. Rude. I am actually straight, and have had sex with plenty of good looking broads.

Pink makes my blue eyes pop.

10. Show us how to put ice in a bong...Ive never done that before :bongin::laughing:

11. i was pretty baked this was a good reminder.

12. I feel complete now! I've been lighting it with my teeth for YEARS!!!

13. subbed for further discoveries .

14. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

Rude. I am actually straight, and have had sex with plenty of good looking broads.

Pink makes my blue eyes pop.[/quote]

[quote name='"HxCurt"']Banged a 37 year old guy.[/quote]

:confused:

15. wow thank god for this, ive been using my feet and damn the blisters suck!

16. I'm glad you all are gathering knowledge.

17. [quote name='"Zizzy"']What a waste of 17 seconds.[/quote]

Qft.
    If I tried to make this thread I'd prolly have HxCurt jump on it saying "wow, that wasn't even funny, newb."

18. I've been doing it wrong. My life is a lie...