Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Tutorial For Newbs: Using your Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HxCurt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I know this is something posted about ALL the time, so I took some time out of my busy Thanksgiving schedule to help some new people out that might be having an issue with this.

Took a few hours to edit and such, hope it helps! I never post videos, so I hope this works.

Thanks guys!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Keep in mind this is just my method; there are many.

3. Ive been needing one of these for awhile!

4. You've already made this worth it.

5. ????????????

6. Lmao funny

7. I'm thinking sticky?

8. uh, i mean, that was very helpful. i didnt know that before, thanks!

9. I don't have hands, so what should I do?

10. Thanks for the lesson bro!

After 25 1/2 years of smoking bud, I finally learn how
    to properly use my lighter!

Oh this is a good one! :wave:

11. My friend, I would consider a caretaker.

12. My pleasure.

13. Oh my god thank you so much curt!! Couldn't have done it without you!!!

14. You guys are my inspiration.

15. Thank you man! :) I have been searching the interwebs for a while about this! No more having to get someone to light my rips for me! :)))))))))) :| :(

16. Just made a funny video of me yodeling my pissy old cat. It's funny and I'm mad stoned, but people would cry saying it's animal cruelty or something.

17. I know right, imagine how much weed is wasted because people don't know how to work their lighter so they just throw their pot away.

18. Your hot. and thanks for the guide.. I never new how to use a lighter!

19. I just baught an extra lighter so I can practice..:metal::bongin::bongin: