Video of me BREAKING MY BONG.....

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Blocc_Busta, Feb 14, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGXwZlaGwIY]YouTube - TOKEDADDYDUMBASS BREAKING HIS BUBBLER!!![/ame]

2. Dude that sucks I deal your pain man I've broken one to many piceses in my day

3. That really does suck. But im confused... what actually happens...?

4. "another one down in the family"
    lol

5. that bong looked new as fuck too!....thats a bad ass piece...gah why couldent u be more carfull wtf is wrong with you!....goddamn butterfingers over here!!..haha

6. wtf is in the bowl at the beginning?

and are you the cannabis connection guy?

7. that was a fat rip though, haha. ^^^ that looked to me like some bud, topped with bubble hash, topped with a few dabs of qwiso..... :hello::hello: melty fucking rip..... and at least the bowl didn't go down with it.....

8. 0:36

:eek:

hahaha that look on your face cracked me up

9. That sucks. Atleast the slide survived. :(

10. Only had it for about 4 months. I smoked so much out of that thing everyday tho, it was my travel piece. Id say i got my moneys worth out of it. Still fucking sucks though.

11. Two different kinds of bubble hash, some ISO hash oil, keif and bud.

and yes, im tokedaddyslim from the cannabis connoisseur connection

12. Damn dank hit, the camera man was having a mild orgasm while you were taking the hit, sorry about your loss!

13. Its aite man. That hit fucking wrecked me tho. I didnt really even realize what i had done until this morning.

14. Sad day, but i gotta say your reactions made me crack up.
    "NOOOOOO! noooo. no.... noooo... nooooo!"

15. i still cant believe i caught it on camera. I like watching it but i hate it at the same time lol

16. my friend broke his bong just like that when we were trippin off 2 hits of acid.. came pretty close to crying

17. Tell me how quickly that killed your high.

18. Damn dude sucks:(
    I have to say you handled breaking that very well

19. I woulda cried. :cry:

20. Haha, that sucks man. But glass was made to be broken... At least you can have fun finding a new piece