Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video guide on making Ramen Noodles with Weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Stonertourism, Apr 24, 2013.

1. #1 Stonertourism, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  2. I kinda giggled when he said "add it to the bowl"

What does it taste like.. I wonder...

3. It was pretty good, the taste of herb is a bit potent but the cheese really helped!

4. Oh god, water, weed, butter. Terrible recipe... But I guess it's convenient.Why not spend some time to make cannabutter/oil before then add to ramen mix? Wastes like 75% of the weed's potency.

5. This is for speed and for people with not enough but to make butter.

6. You can always make butter, no matter the amount.

But yes, I guess it is faster. I would just be weary on trying recipes like this if i was new into the edibles scene. Can have such widely inconsistent results. I remember all the frustration I had trying all the quick and easy recipes before I learned to do it proper. For the couple good experiences, it was amazing, but all the wasted time and weed, I wish now to have done it right from the start.

7. Of course the proper way is always the right way, but a little ramen never hurt anyone :p

8. That is exactly my question too! :D

9. Full of preservatives, so yeah it does.

10. Bazinga

11. Dude, I love Big Bang Theory and all, I watch it every weekday but i've been reading a bunch of you're posts and I think you're over-doing it.

It's like you are really trying to be Sheldon Cooper. Jim Parsons doesn't even act like that in real life ...

12. I really don't. I just talk like this. The only time I tried to act like Sheldon was when I first started posting here, couple hundred posts I realized how dumb it was, and stopped.

You're just looking too far into it.

and I do say the occasional bazinga.