video games?

Discussion in 'General' started by canyouspellthis, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Not sure if this is in the right section or not ; if it's not mods feel free to move it..

anyways, I was just wondering if any of you like to get baked and play video games? For some reason, I play pretty much any game i have like 5 times better than I do when i'm sober.. has anybody else noticed this or is it just me?

2. Yeah mate, ive noticed that im lot better on video games stoned. Must enhance concentration or somthing, then again i would have aced school if thats the case.

3. I love playing Battlefield 2....

But I haven't played in a couple of weeks :(

4. did you judge yourself on this T or have your friends told you the same?

i know where you're coming from, but it could be a matter of perception...mebbe??:p

5. My buddies and I definitely play Halo/baseball/misc xbox games when drunk or stoned. Makes it more fun!

Anyone ever played astroblasters at disneyland or disneyworld? I played it stoned yesterday and got about 2x my usual score.

6. Ooh DurbanPoison you just inspired me to light up a J and find my CD for Battlefield 2. Stoned FIFA is the shit.

7. A little bit of both, my friends have noticed that I play better (and they notice they play better, too.)

Yes!! I love playing Fifa '06 on my xbox360 on my 60" HDTV :)

When I'm sober, I'll usually beat people on live by like 2 or 3 goals...
    When I'm high, I'll beat people by like 6 (if they don't unplug their internet connection :mad: )

8. I love fifa 06 aswell, whats your usernames on live. Canyouspellthis, alot of the time i get disconnected winning or losing, so they might not be unplugging purposely coz they are crap.

9. man fifa sucks ass winning 11 is where its at

10. Pro evo (winning 11, except Europe) is a better game than fifa, its just not on 360 yet.

11. im with you bf2 is a limitless game
    and so fun the scenarios each game brings

:hello: love it

12. I used to smoke a few bowls and tear it up on CS. I been playing GTA: San Andreas alot, fun game to play when your high/

13. hmmm I play games sometimes when I'm stoned and I've had mixed results in games like halo 2 or any other shooter for that matter I get better but I don't recommend playing your friends in Guitar Hero while baked unless you want to be thoroughly humiliated....heh I'm the best player in my house and I got my ass handed to me due to being high.

So I'd probably say that you can play any normal game and be fine if not better but stay away from games that rely on your motor skills too heavily...

14. GTA:SA and the old school cs on xbox BOOM HEADSHOT!

15. Im a gamer at heart. For pc im playing world of warcraft, ut2004, cs-source, day of defeat, neverwinter nights. On my 360 im playing Oblivion and saint's row. On my snes im playing Zelda-a link to the past. And on my gba sp im playing super mario 4.

16. i play way better at computer games high then playin consoles while high.
    DOD:S i suck at sober but when i get high i rock peoples worlds.

17. I play way better when Im high most of the time, I love getting high and playing Harvest Moon on my Ps2, the best game to play high has to be Burnout though, The first and second ones werent great but all the newer ones are awesome :smoke:

18. I'm a huge fan of Call of Duty (1&2) especially when I'm baked. Makes me feel like I'm right along side the fight.

19. I've been toking and then having Dr. Mario battles with my boyfriend. Not to toot my own horn, but compared to Fred I am the fucking Dr. Mario Master! :laughing: We've played about 100 three-round games in the past week and he's only beaten me for one or two rounds. Even if he cheats and gives himself less virii. Muahaha!

20. my user name on live is "Mark Murder"