Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video games when high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Personally I play call of duty (yes I know it's awful and all that) comptetively like for money and I'm oddly better when I'm high. What are your favorite games when ur high and are u better high or sober?

2. call of duty zomies. boutta take snap and play on the moooon. literally and figuratively.

3. i love playing strategy games like civilization and age of Empires, but they require so much micromanaging and multitasking that they are impossible to play stoned.  Ill get fixated on one portion of the map forever while the rest of my empire goes to shit.  

Dude try playing Command & Conquer 3 high. It is fucking impossible like a rubix cube times a million.

5. I'm a nerd and play raging blast 2. Lol sometimes after a good t break when I play I feel like I'm in the game fighting lmfao

6. #6 2jza70, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    The more high I am, the better I play forza or Mario kart haha. Fps games I am slightly quicker.
    I've been thinking I'd like to get a scary game and play through it with an eighth

7. Weed and wow are all id ever need

8. I play all my games baked lol, but I've been playing so much dark souls lately it's addicting! And im also currently playing resident evil remake for GameCube for the very first time.

9. #9 Burning J 420, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Ya wows pretty fucking awesome when you get into it, I loved playing it stoned and playing it with friends! Awwww the memories

10. #10 PrestonOVO, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    I used to play cod for money too on gamebattles but i quit for college and am making a comeback if you wanna play.Gt- MvPrestonN

11. [quote name="Docthal" post="19164781" timestamp="1387090901"]i love playing strategy games like civilization and age of Empires, but they require so much micromanaging and multitasking that they are impossible to play stoned. Ill get fixated on one portion of the map forever while the rest of my empire goes to shit. [/quote]Dude I sat and played Civilization V smoking on a quarter for 14 hours non stop(except for piss breaks) it was one intense match to say the least.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I enjoy games a helluva lot better when I'm baked. I tend to perform better when I'm not though, so I generally steer away from competitive games while blazin. I play BF4, WoW, Rome II, Civ V, and Starbound.

13. I play COD and I do like to play when stoned. Although I haven't felt like even turning on my PS3 in the last week. Just too busy doing other shit.

14. Currently playing as a sorcerer in dark souls, soooooo much fun!

15. I'm good at COd when I'm high, if I'm stoned I'm awful. Too distracted by shit.

16. #17 firemaiden34, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Iv'e been screwing around on the new GTA 5 past couple weeks when I smoke. I was playing alot of Legue of Legends like a month ago. I like to play Doom and Duke Nukem 3D, and Soulcalibur 5 alot too.

i downloaded the C&C demo for xbox after getting stoned and i quit after not being able to make any progress in the first mission for like 15 minuets lol.  I've been playing strategy games since i was like 10 too and i still couldnt figure it out.  maybe i'll take a second look now that i'm dry