vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by toke a doke, Aug 27, 2002.

1. yo STOP collaborate and listen..ice is back with my brand new invention...somethin..grabs a hold of me tightly..flowing like a (hawk?) daily and nightly..will it ever stop..YO...I dont know..turn off the lights..and I glow...somethin somethin stage and I somethin somethin somethin...put up a show like a vandal..or somethin like that..

2. too legit, too legit to quit, too legit, too legit to quit *HEY HEYYYY*(in the background)

3. damn i know when i took vic i jus took one and a half and then started drinkin some shots......i remember walkin and like i was in slow motion......my friend was feelin the same we were tryin to run but were all in slow motion........it was definitely one of the weirder times ive been fucked up thas for sure but fun none the less

4. gooses geeses I want my geese to lay gold eggs for easter, atleast a hundred a day *anyhting you say* and by the way.....I want a party with roomfulls of laughter, ten thousand tons of ice cream, and if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to screaeeeeeeem. pink macaroons and a million ballons and performing baboons and give it to me now. I want today I want tomarrow I want to wear my braids in my hair and I don't want to share em

5. i want a million dollars and a blowjob...holler.bob.

6. My ex brother in law is addicted to em'. He had his leg amputated last year and it never did heal right, and his other ankle is killing him with pain too so he'll more than likely get that one whacked too. He comes over once in awhile and he always has a big jar of em' that he'll trade for weed or shrooms. He gets the extra extra strength ones and two of em' will get me on the couch for awhile, he'll take about seven at a time, and he still hurts. Bummer.

7. doesnt sound much like hes really addicted, but more of NEEDS them to live a half decent life.......whats wrong with him? diabetes or somethin?

8. VERUCA SALT'S DAD IS IN THE "NOOTZ" BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

9. oh say can you see?

10. ...by the dean's curly fries...

11. pardon me, while i burst into flames.

12. sex baby sex baby sex is a texas drougt, me and you do the kind of stuff that only prince would sing about, so put your hands down ym pants and i bet you'll feel nuts, yes im siskel yes im eabert and your getting two thumbs up, you've had enough of two hand touch, you want it rough, youre out of bounds, I want you smothered want you covered like my waffle house hash browns, coming quicker than fed-ex, never reaching apex, just like coca cola stock you are inclined to make me rise and hour early just like daylight savings time...

13. love the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
    like the lost catacombs of egypt only god knows where we stuck it
    hieroglyphics, Let me be pacific I wanna be down in your south seas
    but I got this notion that the motion of your ocean means small craft advisory
    so if I capsize on your thighs high tide B-5 you sunk my battleship
    please turn me on I'm mr coffee with an automatic drip
    so show me yours I'll show you mine "Tool Time" you'll Lovett just like Lyle
    and then we'll do it doggy style so we can both watch X-Files

14. you and me barbie ain't nothin but marbles so lets darble like they dooble in the dublinaire darbles

15. the little things that piss me off

when im sittin on a toilet in a house that i dont know,
    lookin all around me, where all the toilet paper go?
    feelin real uneasy, feelin real uncertain,
    cuz i gotta wipe my ass again with a plastic shower curtain.

its those little things, those itty bitty things,
    its those little things like that , that piss me off.

when i pick up on a woman and take her home to bed,
    well she starts to take her clothes off and she starts to....hell you know
    i asked her what her name was, she told me it was venus,
    i reached down between her legs.........its those little things, those itty bitty things like that, that piss me off.

last night i went drinkin in my old daddies lincolon,
    i hit a tree and i killed a friend, start to scream and holler cuz he owed me twenty dollars, i know ill never say it again......

OH SHIT THATS HORRIBLE...WELL, ILL SING IT AGAIN!!

last night i went out drinkin in my old daddies lincoln,
    i hit a tree and i killed a friend, two friend, a couple orphans and a nun, how do you like that shit?!.....

rodney carrington

16. I guess you guys have something in common then ;)

*Side note*

Hey Norm, I'll tell you what, hows about we make a little compromise? Hows about you give me a million dollars and then I smack you around for a little while *lol*

17. ummmm.....*ponders*.........2 million and you got a deal.

18. I'm confused, that's only better for me.

19. OH GOD!!!!!!

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE JOKE!!!

JESUS...DO YOU SMOKE THAT DEVIL WEED OR SOMETHIN

SHIT.....

20. Oooohhhhhhhh I get it, my bad ;)