Vicodin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tDop, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Since october ive been taking vicodin a few times a month. This past month and a half or so its been a couple times a week. I noticed that taking 4 and blazing is quite fun, and never felt too nauseous during the come up. I took 4 about an hour ago and i feel more nauseos than i have ever felt before from vikes, and i was wondering, how long does this usually last for you guys? Is it because i havent eaten much today? Next time should i have a meal before i take them?

2. ive taken alot of vikes, never got nausea though

3. Oh and they were 4 5mg ones. So right now im on 20mg. Im sure ill be feeling really great later tonight.

4. I only get nausea from vicodins, I can do as much OC as I want without nausea, so I attribute it to the apap in the vics. So if I take like more than 2000mg of acetaminophine I definitely get nauseous and get the spins etc.. which is like four pills if they are 5/550s.. I try to get higher dosages (like 7.5/550, 5/350, or preferable 10/325 banana beans). Try OC's, they are much much cleaner :) Only I find that it is a lot easier to go out of control with OCs since it is such a tiny bump and I can just do as much as I want and just get more rocked without fear of nausea/other ill effects..

And yes DEFINITELY eat before you take them. I haven't forgotten to do this in a long time but I can remember in the early days that beaning without fooding = dizzy/faint/nauseous.

5. I took 2 vikes and I puked, headacne, wasn't feeling well. I hate vikes.
    After couple months taking them, my tolerance went up so I can take one and not feel a thing. I had to take them for my pain.

6. whenever i do pills i go through waves. ill get nauseos then ill feel amazinggg. and it will go back and forth.

7. quite the bashing on the liver :rolleyes:

haha acetaminophen wrecks that shit

8. #8 xshadowshooter, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009

9. i have a very low tolerance, 2 will get me feeling more than good, 3 is nodding, 4 is nausea.

if i spin at all, it normally lasts 40 min TOPS.

hope it passes, and yes, something small is a good idea to eat, but not a full meal.

10. Viks are fun and smoking on them is amazing. 5-6 gets me feeling the full opiate high.

11. m357 FTW, for me, for vics.

have you tried to extract the hydro?

12. yes, acetaminophen is absolutely terrible for you, especially at constant high doses like people who are addicted to little beans.. That is why I say OC is much cleaner and I prefer it.

Granted, oxycodone and hydrocodone are different compounds and produce different highs. I prefer the oxy high..

13. GAH, 357s are straight tylenol :p

Never tried to do an extraction before..

14. I wanted to try 5-6 some time but now i dont want to get
    too nauseous. i blazed so now im feeling better.

15. I get nauseous every time. Usually goes away within 5-15 minutes. Only actually vomited from it once at a new year's party after taking 5 gulps of straight lortab 7.5mg liquid.

16. #16 Diceman, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009

Im really not looking forward to any checkups in the future. My liver has to be messed up. Taken 8000mg a day a few times.

Taken 4000mg spaced out in just the past 10 hours

17. Yea now ive been feeling wayyy good.