Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vicodin Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uga_greendawg, May 12, 2009.

1. Okay, so I got 2 vicodin for free the other day, and was wondering if anyone has ever crushed one up and sprinkled it on a blunt. I have done it with a hydrocodone and it was pretty tight (SUPER couch lock), and vicodin is hydrocodone based, so i figured it would work...anybody have any input?

(I know this is a weed forum, don't crucify me too badly, I apologize)

2. ive never added prescription stuff to bud but i would think it would be a similar effect, especially if they are both derived from hydrocodone. i want to say wrong section but im not sure which exact section it would go in.

3. yea, vicodin works.. I quit lacing my shit though, i had a really bad reaction from lacing it wit zanax once..

4. yea i know people who said they used to sprinkle it on their bowls and it would fuck them up. its probably not healthy for you but it will get you high.

5. its pretty much a waste to smoke it...just pop them like 10-20min before you plan on blazing, then you will be pretty fucked up

6. Why not just pop 'em and them smoke the blunt while you wait for them to work?

7. nah you can't smoke that shit...think about it. wrong section btw - Pandora's Box is the place for this question.

8. you can smoke it. popping that shit will f you up more tho with less side effects. either way you get baked, your choice.