Vicodin Question

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Dec 16, 2003.

1. I got some vicodin.. i'm pretty small and weigh about 125... i have to vicodins, but everytime i use them i always get this feelin like i can't breathe (usually when i take more than 3) well...if i take the time capsule thing off it, and take one on an empty stomach, will i feel the effects? Or will i have to take another one? Does snorting it work better?

2. I have a shoulder injury and have a steady supply of Vicodin for a couple weeks now. I've been eating like 7 or 8 of them a day (trying to conserve) and smoking. I don't know what mg pills you have, but I have the 500s. They're pretty much the weakest Vicodin. I just chew them. 2 or 3 at a time. It hits me real hard. But its nasty.

3. ^ i was about to say, how does that taste? heh....

4. i dont know man. do you like the feeling of vic. Ive done it and granted it fucked me up, but it wasn't really a good fuck up, it was like a "oh, i feel like shit" fucked up. so I quit that shit, good luck to you sir

5. Taking vic on an empty stomach usually makes people nauseous.

6. sometimes they don't f*ck you up as much as you'd like the first couple of times you do them. That's how it was for me

7. thats what i was going to say......i would consider nauseous lucky, actually vomiting is what would happen to me
    also itchy....
    i dont like the vicodin feeling at all.......

8. i used to not like vicodin at all either. but a couple of days ago i got a hold of some and decided to take them. I was with my mom at the time (she didnt know i took them) and we went over to my grandmas house. It was seriously the best time I had over there, I remember feeling very close to them and the conversation seemed to get really deep and meaningful, we talked for about 2 hours which is rare usually we just veg and watch tv.

I too remember it making me itch like crazy too, i hated that part of it.