Vicodin 357's

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Jun 5, 2006.

1. I got some vicodin and on the pill it says 357, is that how many mg's it is or what? just wondering how many i should take to get a great high goin, thanks!

2. i think 357 is hydrocodon, i might be mistaken but if you have alot i'd do a cold water extraction it aint hard takes awhile though. hydrocodon have a shit load of that long ass A word that isnt good for your liver in high doses. ayo but don't bank on my advice.

3. Those are 500 mg's, 5 mgs of shit you want to get a buzz.

Id take like max 3-4 of them. Because its so much ancetephetamin.

Sorry, im really drunk.

4. so 5mgs of hydrocodone and 500 of acetaminophen?

5. and keep in mind that im 6' tall and weigh 120

6. holy shit, eat some food dude

as for what the pills are, i have no idea. 5/500 is usual dosage for vics, im sure that is your best bet. Take 2 or 3 and go from there

7. I feel you - I'm 6'1'' 145-150. Damn good metabolism and loving it. Pop 3 and you'll be feeling good.

8. I wouldn't take more than 3 without extracting them. acetaminophen will fuck you up in a bad way..

9. I took 2 and I was feelin good 6'' 185.

10. Actually i eat around 5-6 meals a day, one meal usually is 1 qdoba burrito and one 8 inch sub, my metabolism is insane, it kind of sucks cuz i have to eat so fucking much, but i love food so ig uess it kind of balances out.

11. Your body can withstand up to 4 grams or 4000mg of Tylenol within a day. So in theory you could take 8 of those things and live. However I don't think that would be a good idea. Take 3 and smoke a bowl in 30 minutes. Smoke another bowl 30 minutes after that and you'll be feeling good.

12. i found the same pills in my medicine cabinet.

i took 3 and was feeling good and we are about the same height, i'm a little heavier, so i would say 3 would be a good bet.

13. Ive taken 10 an 1/2 once(i know its dumb) And I had around 6 beers and I was fine. So dont worry if you end up takin more than 3-4

14. take four!!!!! :) Parashoot em