Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vibrating while high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. You coulda just been slightly cold. And had the shivers:confused_2: idk

2. MMh...I had a similar expirience with a very potent form of weed aka "White Widow" (that's what they told me anyway). I felt like my whole body couldn't stand still. I just felt like I was immerssed in some sort of energy... It was too much in fact. I know exactly what you're talking about (if not mistaken). I remember that feeling... wasn't bad just a bit overwhelming.

3. my friend will shake when we get high and he can't control it and sometimes i hear echos but thats not really part of the topic

4. nope never happened to me but ih ave like have little shaking attacks wheni smoke a roor

5. smae thiing happend to me once but it was when i got knocked of my rocker by my friends home made bong it hits like a rock...:)

6. At first i thought of muscle spassiums then i thought of my old drug days. maybe u got some laced shit cause when i used to do bad acid my musucles would do that, and all my buds would do it at the same time as me on acid and nobody but me would shack. it could even be the weed has bug poisions on it . im no expert or doctor so im not sure, just trying to help you know :)

Peace,
    Burned Haze

7. DXM does that to me when i take like 2 tabs, but not weed

8. :ey:

When I got high for the 1st time, my legs twitched like hell.

9. hmmm sometimes when im really baked ill feel that too!
    but its weird cause the vibration/tingly feeling moves up and down my body at different speeds, like itll go from head to toes in about 3 secs, then 5, then .75 secs........i think im just imagining it cause no one has said anything to me b4.

but damn when it was happening it was the coolest feeling ever:D

--side note--
    69th post woot!

10. Sounds like you were having some good vibrations to me :D

11. ive gotten that b4....but only cuz the shit was laced w/ crack and i didnt know....i donno dude

12. When i first started smoking i'd twitch a bit...and over the winter when i was smoking late at home, i had this weird spasm of chills that made my jaw chatter uncontrollably for like 30 min...scared the shit outta me!

13. Hello,
    I'm new to this forum and not sure how this works...
    I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the conversation about "vibrating while high".
    I have been smoking weed for about 10 years now. Recently I have noticed that when I hit the bowl a couple times (2 good puffs and 2 clear the bowl puffs) I'll be sitting in my recliner and suddenly get the shivers. Like a previous reply stated "I'm not cold at all", just shivering. That escalates to both legs starting to "bounce" not really vibrate, but violently bounce....I dont know how else to describe it.
    I'm starting to believe that maybe it's a higher power trying to "free" me from this world. I've done some research on O.B.E. and some state that your body will vibrate if tour about to have an O.B.E.
    I truly believe that weed and meditation helps open the mind.

Any thoughts?

14. My thoughts are why didn't you check the date on this thread it's 12 years old.

15. & you've probably got restless leg syndrome go see a doctor.

16. So Sorry, I'm new and didn't notice the date. I just want aome kind of hold on whats going on with my body while I'm high.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. But wouldn't my legs bounce alk the time if it was R.L.S.?

• Like Like x 1
  18. No need to apologise man lol i was only messing, as for the RLS it doesn't happen 24/7 it mainly happens when you're trying to sleep from what I've read online..

Maybe it happens because you're relaxed from the weed :confused_2: i'd go see a doctor if i was you they can always give you something for it or diagnose you with something

19. #39 CBDBurner, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
    Thread title was totally misleading got my hopes up. Not cool

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. This shit made me laugh too hard

Sent from my LGL52VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1