Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Veterans: Need help with a hookah

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DelicateFew6521, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Whats up guys, I'm brand new here. I've been tokin for a while now but I've never hit a Hookah. Im just about ready to buy one and I've been reading up on them, I had a few questions on em tho.

With normal hookah tobacco, you wet the leaves and use a hot charcoal to get it lit. I'm wondering what the procedure for smoking weed in them, I've never seen it done and no one I know has one.

I guess my real question is how do you smoke pot thru a hookah? Any tips \ tricks? Does it waste weed? Half the people I know say yes and the other say no. Anything you could tell me would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

2. well ok there are 2 choices you have do you want to smoke the weed with the shisha or just fill the bowl with weed. If you want to smoke it with the shisha your best bet is to smoke your hooka until the coal on top kind of breaks down then sprinkle your weed onto and then smoke. Without shisha is pretty simple you just fill the bowl and use a lighter instead of the coals. Thats what ive learned with my hookahing experiences

3. First of all. Hookah Tobacco or Shisha is already wet. Its actually covered in Flavored molasses. You place a good amount in your hookah bowl, cover the bowl with tin foil and poke holes in the tin foil. Then you place a lit Hookah charcoal (star down, there is two sides a flat side and a star side) on to the covered bowl. Start pulling on your hose and jest get it going...it will eventually fill up and last a long time. When the chamber stops filling, dont re-pack another bowl 1/2 the time the charcoal has just been exhausted, light another one. throw that bitch up on there and enjoy.

Oh and for weed, just grind it up and place it in the shisha in the bowl, just mix it up a lil bit with your finger. It will burn faster than the shisha...so dont let it sit there. Or you can just pack a straight weed bowl (about 2 grams)

WARNING: Smoking pot in your hookah will make it nasty inside, I reccomend getting one of those hose cleaners (wire with bristles all over it that you run through pipes) and cleaning it about once a week. if you just smoke shisha you wont need to clean for about a month.

Enjoy =)

4. ok in response to this question. when you smoke a hookah you dont actually clear the chamber each time so when smoking weed you end up with alot of stale smoke. you can pull the bowl off the top like you would the slide out of a bong. i dont know if it wastes weed but its not as effective as just using a pipe

5. What he said! plus, i HIGHLY recommend you mix the weed with shisha, because otherwise the weed wont light real well, and once it does light it burns quick and KILLS your lungs. the mix of weed and shisha is great, smooth, and you dont taste the tobacco at all, but you do get the flavor from the shisha

6. Awesome! Thanks all for the tips.

How high do you get when hitting a hookah with a Shisha & Cannibus mix? I've heard lots of people saying that you get fucked, and a few others say it isn't worth it.

Lets say you have 2 people hitting it (A 2-hose hookah), would you mix about 1G with a normal Shisha bowl pack?

Thanks again all for the tips, any other advice would be appreciated.

7. thats funny, me and friend chief on a two hose hookah all the time... i would say mix 1g of weed with a little bit more than an equal amount of shisha, then put on the tin foil BUT make sure the foil is *almost* touching the top of the shisha/bud mix (make sure its mixed well) this will make the mix light quicker and get you foooooked...make sure if one of you isnt inhaling the other is, hehe.....

another method which i have done is to put the coal directly on the mix, no tinfoil, this gives you alot less hits, but they hit damn hard... the problem is alot of the smoke escapes out of the top and the hits really hurt the lungs, but if you think you can stomach it and have the weed to spare, go for it... the first time i did this my friend though he saw a classroom with a little asian girl in a desk, rofffles... but that was like his second time smoking and he was , as my british friend says, proppa liffid