Veteran Smoker new to this site! HighdeHO!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smoktoutsmc, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Hello to all my fellow enlightened ones! Thought i'd start here to get to know some of you - please bear with me as i've never done the forum thing before.

I'm 30 (10/08/1971), br.hair/bl.eyes, 5'10", 170 lbs., Irish/Cherokee, total slut, and long time smoker!

Just a bit of personal info. for any interested.

I've been smoking since I was 14, and will be smoking the rest of my life, especially now that i'm LEGAL here in Colorado! Chronic pain is a bitch, but it DOES have its advantages! I've done everything else too, but the herb is the one that won out over ALL others and is all I partake of now aside from the occasional trip. I believe alcohol and cocaine are the worst you can do, and do not endorse either. Believe everything I say, for I ONLY speak from my own personal experiences (means it's a fact)!

I'm all about the weed smoke and the kinky sex, to quote a group I can't think of right now (Totally blazed)! I get both regularly whenever I want, but am always looking for more. Anyway, hook up if you want to - something!

2. Marijuna + Kinky Sex = A wild, exciting night with lasting memories. LOL. Anyway, welcome and I hope your stay here is a trippy one!!!!!!!

3. Welcome to stonerville! Light up a talk to us!

Kinky sex? where do i get some of that? Hell i'd settle for non kinky sex at this point.

Hope to see ya around the forums.

4. What an intro!
    Welcome & have fun!