Veteran Smoker but Noob Grower. *Pics*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by n8therebel, Apr 15, 2009.

1. heres some plants im growin up on a windowsill in Washington state. Weather outsides hardly ever sunny right now it seems and its been raining hella.

Another downside is that I have absolutely no growing lights of any kind and do not have money to even buy the cheapest of growing light/equipment. But yet these 5 plant babies seem healthy enough.

If they look unhealthy or you have any advice for me to keep them growing good please let me know. Also i left 1 outside for a few days and covered it with this clear plastic thing over it to see if it would stand the cold, and it seems to be doing good still.

I was also wondering if this seems like a smart idea to do to give them a bit more sunlight...putting them in my designated guerilla area and having a clear roof of some sort over them to protect from hard rain, just makin sure but do you think theyll benefit from that and survive the temps. of being outside in WA state around this time of year? The one i tested seemed to do fine but i just really wanna make sure from you guys and just ANY advice about keeping em healthy and growing in this climate

preferably advice that does not require me to buy anything,if possible, cuz im stuck with what i got. Im not looking for the best crop by any means, but a crop where ill get atleast a lil bud. Thank you guys and again this is my very first grow and im truly a total noob at it. Thanks...:smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tryna move em outside for more sunlight and so my mom doest see those little shits growing

3. Try building a small greenhouse for them. That way you can put the plants outside they will be protected from the rain. The greenhouse will keep alot of heat in..

4. You will need to give them more sunlight soon to stop them streching anymore

5. #5 champloo, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    West side of the mountains? Its still gloomy over there huh? Lol i totally thought you were someone i know, but he wouldnt have to worry about his mom finding um lol. You dont happen to live in a town starting with a P do you? lol.

6. Sadly, windowsill grows seldom work. The plants do not get enough light in the day, and light from inside the house tends to mess up the light cycle.

7. lol im in Maple Valley right now, bout 19 miles from Seattle incase you dont know where it is. But yeah i think im gonna go with what somebody said earlier and make a greenhouse. Anybody know how to make a good one easily? Again, Im new to tha growing game and dont know shit when it comes to this...

8. #8 champloo, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Lol it was cause your name was nate, then i saw you were from washington and all. He lives in puyallup.

Anyway, cut tops off 2 liter bottles and put those over them. The taller you want it to be, the lower you cut.

oh and make the ones on the bottom like the ones on the top. With the soil not totally saturated in water, especially since its cold and rainy.

9. #9 aaaaaa, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Get a computer fan to blow on them to keep the stems strong ASAP. You can mod a simple household 12v adapter for this, its super easy.
    You should just plant em. No need for a greenhouse, plants are designed to survive rain. It also might attract undue attention who knows. Good luck.