Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very weird!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Devilsmoke1, Mar 29, 2009.

1. So last night, i smoked probably around 1.5 bowls of dank. i've been smoking it for like 4 days and enjoyed it. now last night was differetn i smoked and then took a shower. about 30 minutes after i smoked i was at my computer typing. starring at my hands they seemed like men. then i couldnt feel my arms and everything seemed very far away. i almost started to panick but i kept tellin myself it was just weed. then i remembered my friend said his guy spilled some coke on the weed. not actual coke but the pop. i wasnt really freaking out but it was just very strange. anyone else have something similair like this. it subsided after about 10 minutes

2. youre just freaking yourself out, this probably belongs in apprentice tokers

3. Did you feel as though your body was 'vibrating' somewhat?

4. yea definietly. is that a sign of something?

5. Ya Mon, your stoned.

6. and your not the only one.

I'm Stoned enough to double post.

7. #7 passitaround, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    Could've been the start of an out of body experience. Hear me out here. Often it comes on very suddenly, and MJ is definitely a catalyst for this practise. You might have experienced a mentally induced state of mind where your body fell asleep, but your mind remained awake. Unless this is something you do regularly, it takes a lot to get used to and can often instil panic.

People like Salvador Dali used to flip in and out of this state, and he created some of his best works by doing that.

Those vibrations you felt are associated with the mid-stage of an OOBE. It is described as 'your mind wrestling its way from your body'. This can often be another source of panic for the inexperienced.

If you've made it this far without flipping me off as some kind of weird loser-type, then have a look over at wikipedia and google for a wealth of information on out of body experiences and lucid dreams. :wave:

Google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

8. I got that vibration once before, the highest I have ever been off of salvia, took like 12 hits of it. I was in another universe.

9. yea dude i'm gonna check this stuff outl. i wouldnt say it was out of body, but yea i could really feel my hands and they looked realy weird and everything got real strange

10. You'd know if it was a full OOBE :)

Even if you come to the conclusion it wasn't anything to do with that, it's still an interesting read :hello:

11. had similar effects before after smoking approx. 6 cocktail j's of bud, baccy and salvia, its a v strange feeling, my heart was beating noticably fast but my perception of reality was certainly altered, it felt like my arms and hands shouldn't have been there, like they weren't a part of me any more, looking down at them, almost shocked to see them there.

12. "Salvia divinorum has been known to produce symptoms in which the user is said to be able to leave their bodies and travel to many places at once. Many users also claim that they feel as if their "soul" falls out of their body." (source unknown but I can vouch for it, and seems some of you can too.)