Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Very Crazy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ydoc07, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Ok before i start writing this i know there are some people who are going to think this is either made up or that there were other drugs involved other than marijuana. I assure you that no other drugs were used and the girl i am going to tell you about has been smoking for a while. We were on our way to go eat and smoked down on the way there and while we were waiting in line to be sat she just passed out and hit the floor there were people gathered around everywere and we had to literally drag her out of the restraunt becuase evertime we got her conscuous and standing she would just pass right back out she went to the doctor and he said that marijuana can do that sometimes and i was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, i mean i know you can make your self have a whitey from anxiety or whatever but this was definitely not the case here.....

2. low blood sugar + anxiety

weed drops ur blood sugar levels

fruit is always a good idea

3. Why is smoking the reason she passed out? She doesn't have a pattern of passing out after toking, obviously. What led you to believe there was any connection between the two whatsoever?

4. when i was 17 i passed out twice after tokin. once when we were ridin around hotboxin, got out at the gas station/hang out, waved to some1 and went str8 backwards to the pavement.....another time we were in a barn smokin around a fire, went to go outside to pee and passed out b4 i got outside- woke up swingin at some dude who had a iron grip on my tongue! said he just saved my life, that i would have swallowed my tongue. but it's weird she kept passin back out- i agree, musta been low blood sugar

5. Wow. That's wierd. I have never heard of that happening.

6. I almost passed out at work once from bein super high, and some guy was bitchin at me and i almost just fell over on the spot..must have been low blood sugar.

7. sounds like she had an anxiety attack.

8. you can't swallow youre tongue

9. you can swallow your tongue, it can roll back into your throat, or it can just close off your airway. thats why youre supposed to tip an unconscious persons head back so their chin is up to naturally open their airway before you do cpr.

btw, i believe this thread should be in Real Life Stories but whatever..