Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VERY uncomfortable experience. is it normal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jrotrips, Aug 15, 2012.

1. a few months back i took 1 bong rip of some pretty decent weed. 3 minutes or so passed and it felt like i was just waking up from a long sleep I had what research has told me to be strobe vision my short term memory seemed completely gone and my minutes seemed like hours. until i fell asleep i kept getting this sensation that i was waking up from a dream every couple seconds.. if i were to say something i would then question whether or not i really said it i felt completely disconnected from the world. my question is is this a normal high? or is weed just not for me

2. its a normal beginner experience. panic attack, you will be fine man :)

3. I think you were high.

4. 3 hour panic attack? lol.

5. You were just stoned, dude.

6. thats not at all how everyone makes it out to be. lol i expected everything to be chill

7. But, being it your first time, things are going to be a little interesting.
    I have yet to feel how I did the first time I smoked weed. But then again... I dont think I have smoked any weed nearly as good as what was smoked that day.. And that was 4 years ago.

8. Yeah the first time I got blazed I literally felt like I was tripping out. It was insane. But after that I never had the same high. Everything pretty much mellowed out and I now I get alot more relaxing mellow highs.

9. the thing that bothered me the most was the extremely slow perception on time. is it like that everytime?

10. Yeah, same here. Memories...

11. Same dude the shit I first smoked was the best weed I ever had. I wish I got some :/

12. hahaha. It is for most people I know. Sometimes I like to ask my friends what time it is after checking my clock, just to see how horribly far off they are haha.

13. It's called being high. I know what you mean though. The first few times I smoked, it was very overwhelming and a little uncomfortable sometimes. But the more you smoke, the more comfortable and relaxing it becomes. One day, smoking weed won't even get you high as much as it'll make you lazy and hungry. And THAT is when it's time for a good t-break. But it sounds like you won't have to worry about that for a long time.

I know it can be pretty intense at first, but savor these highs man. Even after a break, they'll never be like this again.

14. [quote name='"GreenVoyage"']It's called being high. I know what you mean though. The first few times I smoked, it was very overwhelming and a little uncomfortable sometimes. But the more you smoke, the more comfortable and relaxing it becomes. One day, smoking weed won't even get you high as much as it'll make you lazy and hungry. And THAT is when it's time for a good t-break. But it sounds like you won't have to worry about that for a long time.

I know it can be pretty intense at first, but savor these highs man. Even after a break, they'll never be like this again.[/quote]

That's what everyone's told me. I was just convinced weed wasn't for me. Thanks for the reply bro

15. Damn, everytime I see your sig I get hungry :/

16. Your first time truly stoned is a once in a lifetime experience.