Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VERY tasty -- 1OZ Jack Herer (Macro pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BCBudBoy, Sep 12, 2011.

1. This stuff is tasting like a dream! Nice and stinky, big bud, and extremely sticky. Smoked the bottoms of the bag (about .3) in a pinner and got quite stoned off of it.

ILU British Columbia...hehe

Attached Files:

2. looks like some fire!

where in BC?

3. Looks dank. How much did you pay for the o?

4. Love those fat, fluffy Jack calyxes; a dead giveaway. Jack is definitely a favorite here; enjoy that shit man.

5. jack is the shit, i love the sweet taste.

6. Shit looks crispy. Great pick-up man.

7. WOW! it's a snow storm up there, huh?! that looks amazing. nice pickup brotha.

8. Nice looking bud man, great pick-up! :)

9. [quote name='"BCBudBoy"']This stuff is tasting like a dream! Nice and stinky, big bud, and extremely sticky. Smoked the bottoms of the bag (about .3) in a pinner and got quite stoned off of it.

ILU British Columbia...hehe[/quote]

:) my dealer just got a lb imported from British Colombia like 3 days. it's by far some of the weed I've smoked

10. I fucking hate everyone in the world right now who has dank herbage like this cuz I'm dry and I'm a hater so I'ma keep on hating cuz that's what the fuck haters do hate hate hate!
    Nah jk, but damn that looks like some supremo smoke my friend, FML :(