Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Specific Question About Mold

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorTom777, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm living in a campus dorm and last semester I was caught by my CA smoking in the room. :bongin:

My CA was really chill about it and just told me not to do it again and he won't call the cops. Now about 3 months later I had a problem. My friend and I got some really dank venom and I had been keeping it in a mason jar next to another mason jar of OG. I had rolled a few OG joints and packed my iolite in the room to be used outside and all was well for about 3 weeks. :hello:

Two days ago I ran out of OG so I rolled a joint with the venom. As soon as I opened the jar, the entire floor of my dorm smelled like dank for about 10 mins.:rolleyes: I didn't notice how bad it was because I've been used to smelling pot everyday but my friend across the hall gave me a heads up. I went out with my roommate to smoke the j and when we came back we heard another CA (who's a bitch btw) saying that the cops were on their way to my floor's CA.:eek: He came to me and I told him I didn't smoke in the room, only rolled a j to smoke outside, so he told me to get the fuck out and he'd cover for me. Cool right?:hello::hello::hello: So I grabbed all of the venom (about a 1/4) and I just crashed at my friend's room in a different building for the night.

I figured out a good place to hide it and never get caught again. There's no way anyone else will find it because I'm the only person who knows about this spot. The only problem is that it's OUTSIDE and I'm worried about MOLD!

So finally here's the question.

The bud is ground up and inside of a small mason jar. That jar is inside of a plastic tupperware container. That tupperware container is hidden underneath a bunch of rocks on top of this little hill where I smoke. It's been there two days with the temperature during the day being around 50 degrees and 33 at night. My question is, since it's not getting much sunlight or being exposed to air; will mold start to grow on my bud?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

And is it bad for weed to go from hot to cold over the course of the day like that?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oh and don't tell me I'm stupid for smoking inside, or that someone else will jack my bud, or anything else really... I just wanna know about the mold. This is only for about two weeks and then I'm bringing the bud home for spring break anyway.

2. Now I know where you hide your stash

3. i think your good man =)

4. It's no more likely to mold than if you kept it inside, methinks. You're fine.

5. Intresting ass story xD but yea your weed will be fine. i went to vegas back in december for like 3 weeks and left my weed in my art folder that i zipped up and sat near my window which is always open. came back smoked great non-molded weed.