Very social but quiet when high

Discussion in 'General' started by Khynar, Jul 20, 2018.

1. #1 Khynar, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Does anyone know what causes this? I am very social doesnt matter who im with I always talk about something but when I smoke I get really quiet. One thing I noticed that it always happens when I smoke indica.

EDIT: If anyone knows how to prevent this then tell me how its actually annoying when I become quiet when high

2. I think it's normal man. I quite like it. Shuts off all the overthinking. Try to hang with people you joke around with alot?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's just weed bro.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like it too but only when im alone. The thing is that it doesnt matter who im with I still become quiet as fuck. Do you know that does switching from indica to sativa help?

5. I'm not understanding why this is such an issue? Are you quiet? Are you getting made fun of? Sounds like you aren't old enough to partake honestly.

6. Im only quiet when im high and no im not getting made fun of. Its just annoying because I become awkward after I smoke and I feel like everyone is judging me because of that.

7. im a sativa fan.....and I can never shut my mouth...
    I talk to my dad on Skype once a week for hours...(4 or 5)
    he's a pothead to so....
    ,and when I smoke Malawi ....he sometimes has to tell me to shut the hell
    up because he has stuff to say aswell...lol
    so there is your solution

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I actually thought that indica could be the issue but its hard to get sativa out here

9. Its relative to strain or breed, im also talkative and annoyingly funny when smoking sativa dominate plants but quiet and laid back on indica dominate plants

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. That's a super cute story ♥

• Like Like x 1
  11. you'll have to grow your own then....if you have the possibility

12. hihihi...thanks