very short bushy plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by auathaiwarrior, Sep 24, 2012.

1. So I have been growing this plant indoors for over a month, its a rlly sow growing plant. It's been growing in a cabinet under a 85 watt 6500 clf and 3 26 watt 6500k cfl. Its been about 5-6 weeks buty I'm growing for the fun of it so I rlly have no hurrry whatsoever. I fed it supertrive and root stimulator(biobizz) fr first 2 weeks then I started feeding it bio-grow( biobizz) up tillnow. Oh yyeah and the lght cycle is 18/6

Attached Files:

2. Is the cabinet much bigger for the plant to grow?

3. it has pretty much all it needs:) ;). I'm posting this threadc because I find the plant very funny

Attached Files:

4. what kind of soil are you using

5. Where I live we don't have any of the soil that is found in the states just some organic soil I found at grow store

6. My plant is similar to this. Wondering if that will cause any problems when flowering??

7. Why would you have a problem with putting it into Flower 12/12 light schedule? It's Nice and Bushy IMO! My Two seedling look the same but he's nodes maybe tighter then mine.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How many plants do you have growing under the CFLs?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Didnt take into consideration the plant nearly doubles in size. My plant should be fine I'm just a nerrors first timer

10. I have one plant going. My lights may be a lititle close but the space I have it in is a little small itself