Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Ready for Tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happytrails420, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Celticmind"']Jesus Christ. The op post was just positive as fuck. You guys just completely rip on the op. So rude! Who cares if you waste a little herb. Its all about having fun. Life is too short to worry about losing 0.15 of a gram, if that. Seriously guys :p. Op, id shred that zoint contraption anytime. :DHave fun man.[/quote]

Hah thanks man! And for everyone else whose not bitching, but i just got done blazing the "zoint"^^^lol and it burned so slow cus it was a good seal and i was blazing for like 10min Hah im pretty damn wrecked!

2. [quote name='"happytrails420"']People! I just wanna chill and get retarded in one sesh with minimal effort, hence the joint bong![/quote]

Great sty :bongin: <3.

3. [quote name='"a baby bird"']

Great sty :bongin: <3.[/quote]

Haha funny shit :smoke: -_- stoned!

4. Why would he lie? It benefits him in no way.

5. [quote name='"Octus"']Why would he lie? It benefits him in no way.[/quote]

Precisely

6. although it may be a waste, not 3g, etc etc etc...

i think its pretty creative but i wouldn't do it