Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Occasional Cannabis Smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cmann303, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #1 cmann303, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Hi Blades.

This is one of my first posts and I have just the general knowledge of cannabis that a normal token would have. I have a good friend that smokes everyday and he ranges from smoking Mexican bricked shit to high quality like white widow and bubba frank.

Whenever I go over his house I only smoke if he has the highest grade shit. The reason being, when I smoke low quality it acts like a huge downer and the first time I smoked was low quality and I couldn't move... Seriously I couldn't do anything, nothing is worse to me then drinking a lot and hitting a bong 2 or 3 times. I never have been more sick then when I do that. I generally like smoking Dro but that's it. I get a euphoric type feeling and it's amazing. And 1 gram can last me 2 or 3 days because I have a very low tolerance. One of my questions is, is Dro usually the Indica strain and swag the Sativa strain? Because I get opposite highs from Dro and Swag.

It's like a difference of day and night. I get into a very good talkative mood and like to joke around. But with swag I like to be left alone and I feel myself waiting for the high to be over it gets so bad. And, that's only smoking a little bit.

I recently smoked some Orange Kush and wasn't paying attention, I was smoking out of a steam roller and whit walled the whole thing and totally killed myself with it. I coughed and then I was almost immediately high, I usually don't even smoke that much but it was Dro and I've never got completely blitzed on Dro but now I was.

It wasn't bad at all though, no where near a moderate swag high. It was totally different. I was worried because I was supposed to be home soon and I immediately thought oh no, I've already convinced my parents that I don't smoke and they are going to know now. I didn't want myself to get anxiety but with swag I know that a panic attack would of probably taken over but it wasn't like that at all. I just continued to talk to my friend and then I was sobered up a little bit so I decided to leave.

On my way home (I only live about 10 minutes away) I was driving and great thoughts took over my body, I was kind of scared because it felt like something had possessed me (Literally speaking, i'm not trying to bullshit at all) and I live passed an overpass for a major highway and it felt like my brain was getting information from somewhere which somehow told me to get on the highway and then I just ended up on there without me being able to really stop it. I was on the highway just driving not really paying attention to what was going on. Has this happened to anybody?

I ended up an extra 30 minutes away and then my high suddenly came down in a matter of seconds and I was completely normal, drove home played some video games and went to bed. It was all really weird to me but it was okay because I was feeling good. I haven't really smoked since and I'm fine with it but I kind of miss the high. So I think I'm going to keep smoking only Dro.

The effect of low grade on me is terrible. I was at my same friends party one night, it was him and I and one other friend and 4 girls. To be honest I had pussy lined up from one girl who I had been "working on" all night. I was already drunk (my body weight is only 130lbs and i'm 5'9) and I had 2 buttery nipple shots and about 10 12oz bud lights. I was feeling so good, like maxed out on euphoria then my friend told me to hit the bong. What a terrible idea... I hit it twice and immediately felt sick with very fuzzy vision. I rushed downstairs and outside where I knelt down and remained there for over 30 minutes puking and having no control over my body. (Probably the worst feeling in my life) I'm lucky it didn't trigger myself to have some panic disorder in the future like most people with weed horror stories have.

I was stuck and everyone was asking if I was okay and I was just saying yeah don't worry about me I'm good, even though I was lying. I wasn't scared though I was just so pissed off at myself because I just lost what I'd been working for and I knew there was no way I could do anything to get better so I water until everybody was all puckered out and we all went to bed.

Terrible idea, if you are consuming just beer, stick to beer. I drank 8-9 beers over spring break and wanted something sweet so I started drinking wine coolers within 10 minutes I drank 3 of them and was fucked. I had another girl I could've had sex with but I realized after I laid down how bad I was. I got double vision and the spins. A little off topic I know, but I just want everyone to be warned about the dangers of wine coolers. I've lost two chances because of smoking and drinking, and then not following the golden rule of drinking. Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before Liquor, never sicker.

Anyways, back to weed. Dro and Swag have totally different effects one me. Anybody else like this? There is nothing more I love than euphoria and I just can't get that with swag but with Dro, I can get mild euphoria and I like it. A lot of people act different while toking but I feel like I'm the only one with these problems and what's weird is I've talked to my older brother about smoking and he says he can't do it, it makes him feel like shit and he gets sick. My dad is the same way, I've talked to him about it before as well as my mom who has nothing against marijuana and wouldn't even care if I smoked, hates the effects of Marijuana. She told me the worst experience in her life was having sex while being high. She never wants to try smoking again and I completely understood her and told her about my stories. We have a very open "friend type" relationship and I can tell her anything and she would be calm, cool and collective. Unless I got a girl pregnant or something of that nature. Haha, rambling again but I love my mom.

Is there a possibility it can be a genetic thing? I could really care-less if I smoked weed or not but every single one of my friends do and I'm not typically a follower and they understand that but it's just shitty when we are in a group of 7 or 8 people and I'm the only one not smoking. I really commend my true friends who have never tried to use peer pressure on me and when I get a bad high off of anything they always take care of me. I'm gracious for that a lot. Thank you to anyones opinions, criticisms, or anything of that nature whether it be negative or positive I will take it into account.

Thank you everyone for your input, i'm definitely becoming a regular so get used to me. :)

2. Welcome to Grasscity :)

Before I get stuck in to your wall of text, I'd offer a suggestion that you edit your post, and put in a few paragraphs. I know a lot of people won't bother reading through such a big block of text, you'd be doing them a favour to split it up a bit!

3. Holy shit..def not reading this right now
    I might be back later this afternoon to read it

4. Sorry about that guys, I was using my iPad and it wouldn't let my go through my comment and add paragraphs. It took me so long to do it also because i've never been on a forum where so many people replied so fast. Very glad I found this one, and i'm especially glad that you were very kind about the blocked text! Usually people are fucking dicks to noobs on a forum. Thanks a lot guys, i'm definitely going to stick to this website for most of my illegal-related needs. I'll be checking back every 20 or so minutes because i'm on 60mg of adderall and i'm stuck in euphoria and feel amazing. I love having low tolerances to drugs, it's great. I mean some people have to take 60 just to get baseline effects and some have to take twice that to get normal effects. Adderall is an amazing drug to abuse for people who don't actually have ADD or ADHD. Lol!

5. (note to self-see if "wall of text" could be formally recognized as an accepted amphetamine side effect)

I believe you have discovered that you prefer the effects of the more activating sativa strains.

6. Fail.

And smoke if you want to, don't if you don't want to.

7. Yeah man Grasscity is awesome :smoking:
    But remember the new rule that discussion of any other illegal substances besides weed is not allowed

8. haha, I think some peoples response to this was funny. Yeah man, when I use to smoke I did notice that shitty weed made me feel tired and give me a headache. Thats why when I start smoking again its going to be only high-mid's to cronic. But you are right in the aspect of the varying highs you get between sativa and indica. Indica produces a heavy body buzz that takes pain away, thats why you see a lot of the medical marijuana patient reach for indica. Sativa gives you an uplifting energetic high. But if its crap weed it doesn't matter what strain it is, its going to give you a poor high. Hope this helped, and my questions just ask.

9. I guess you didn't read it. I'm trying to find out what the difference is between the higher grade Dro and the lesser grade Swag and why it has such a profound effect on me. Also, why I sometimes have episodes where I can't control my body. I would like to smoke but there is a limitation on what I can smoke to feel good and if I smoke the wrong thing a get a really negative high. It's obvious to me that there is a correlation between the strains I smoke and the effects on my body. I just would like to understand more about the differences so I can continue to smoke and get high and not have a bad trip. It's consistent, if I smoke Swag I get a bad high and if I smoke Dro, I get a totally different feeling and it's a lot better. I actually enjoy it. And I also wanted to know if there was something to do with genetics, because I have the same effects as everyone in my immediate family.

10. I don't know dude, everyone reacts to chemicals differently. You don' have to be fucking rude when I'm trying to help, I did read it. You have about three different threads worth of bullshit up there. Fuck!

11. Man, this is weird. I used to sell Medical Bud straight from the dispensary like it came in green pill bottles without a name on it. Before I realized that my partner was holding me back by smoking too much of it and basically, the risk was out weighing the profit so I cut ties. But anyways, the medical bud I sold I used to smoke it and get the high that I like, so I can't tell if it's Indica or sativa. Because from what you said the Indica is the body effects, and I know what you mean by the body buzz, I don't get that with the Dro I smoke, So I must be talking about the Sativa strain. But if the Medical shit is usually Indica it doesn't make sense....

12. Sorry about that dude, I was actually talking to the other guy who said fail and said smoke if you want, not if you don't. I appreciate your comment, it actually had insight and helped me more. I apologize about that confusion. Lol, I appreciate your help a lot man. Definitely not being a dick to you. Respect!

13. I read your whole post actually. The point is, weed affects people differently. Notice your friends chief all day and you can't. You should have noticed that with your adderall enhanced mind. :rolleyes: Unless you are allergic to smoke or something, any "bad high" is in your head. "Tolerance" should be called willpower. Notice how you say "it's consistent." You're setting yourself up for failure. You need a clear head and positive thoughts.

There's no point putting yourself through all this shit if you don't want to smoke. If you only like dank, then just smoke dank when you feel like it.

Here we are back at what I originally replied. DO WHAT YOU WANT.

14. I have a quick question, I am prescribed Adderall so would it still be considered illegal and I wouldn't be able to talk about it? I don't want to get into any trouble and just assume. I mean I am not using it to the discrepancy of my doctor's advice but I definitely am allowed to legally take it lol. Just curious, thanks for the welcoming. :)

15. Haha, no big deal. That just threw me off for a second when I read that. I hope it helps man. I'll check back in a little bit, I'm going to go do some research on this.

16. I'm sorry about that, I just mis-interpreted what you said man. I apologize, trying to make friends not enemies, lol. Thanks for you input dude, but I want to smoke and I enjoy smoking. I'm telling you, with a swag high it's not in my head. I mean I could smoke both on different days blind-folded and I would know for sure. I've smoked swag at least over 25 times and all of them were negative trips. I've smoked Dro probably 50 times and only had 1 or 2 unpleasant trips but they weren't as bad as my usual swag trip. I don't know what it is but I just can smoke Swag, and I want to know why. Because weed should be weed, you know what I mean? And a quick question to everyone. Is Swag pronounced Swag or Schwag? I don't mean how it's spelled but how you actually say it, because I hear it both ways, I mean I say it like Swag just like how the normal word Swag is said but I want to make sure that's right. lol

17. Thanks a bunch for your help man. :)
    All that time I spent typing that on a stupid ass iPad I probably could have learned everything about it but I already had my mind set on typing all of that lol.