Very Large Stencils HELP!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by full melt, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Hey everyone,

I am getting into spray painting stencils and whatnot. Recently i have been making 8 1/2 by 11 stencils that i have made in photoshop for practice. I am getting pretty good and i would like to start painting my original stuff instead of stuff i find online.

I want my stuff to be quite large. How can I print my pictures to be like 10 feet by 10 feet short of actually redrawing everything to a larger scale?.

Any help would be appreciated :wave:

2. I'd imagine perhaps a library (maybe a Kinko's?) might have one of those large poster printers, but I'd also imagine that would cost a bit (and it would take a while for it to print)

3. Just buy a roll of paper from the art supply store or a whole saler. and cut how much you want. walmart probably has paper too. call them.

4. yea get large rolls of butcher paper it doesnt cost a whole lot

5. ehhh.... it would be tough for 10x10! kinkos or w.e but then they would kind of know, hey this person is printing out 10x10 stencils..... either way. stencils are good i made one that i like. but i cant find it. ive made a few custom ones but i have like 50 of just logos and stuff... do not use paper its annoying and doesnt last. i like thoes flexible plastic binder dividers best, theyre easy to clean all you have to do is let the paint dry then flex them and it peels off.....