VERY Large Grow Busted!!

Discussion in 'General' started by CAMAROWITHBASS, Feb 25, 2006.

1. From the outside, the house looks like a beautiful vacation home, but investigators say it was just a prop and what it concealed is right out the movies. More than 1,000 marijuana plants were grown deep underground.

The house was built on top of the natural cave, but investigators say no one lived there. It wasn't even furnished. But inside the house there is a secret passageway into the cave. The interior of the house is just on the other side of the door. A corridor leads from the hidden doorway into the cave. The corridor has cinderblock walls and a concrete ceiling and floor. The 40 foot long sloping corridor leads into the cave that stretches 250 feet. There are offices, living quarters, and a growing area. The office space comes first, then a living area furnished with three or four colorful bunk beds for camping out in the cave, and a restroom with a shower and plenty of toiletries. Behind the restroom is a kitchen with a fully stocked pantry, air conditioning and microwave. All the comforts of home, only this cave was all business.

A starter room houses 500 to 600 small marijuana plants. Each just about six to 12 inches tall. The next area has plants nearly ready to harvest. 500 to 600 plants as tall as six feet. Each had its own irrigation system. The lights and climate control kept the air at the perfect temperature: 87 degrees. Just behind the growing area is the work space with all the equipment to keep the operation running. And in case the growers had to make a run for it, they built an escape route. It's 150 yards from the cave to the surface.

A hydraulic jack lifts a trap door, which is hidden with a boulder. The escape hatch lets out just a few steps away from the home where anyone driving by would have no idea what lies beneath. Three men are charged with growing marijuana in that cave. None of them actually lives in Middle Tennessee, and investigators don't think the drugs were sold in Trousdale County. Investigators say the men were growing enough marijuana to make $6 million to $8 million a year.

[​IMG]

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4414127 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4414127>
    <HR style="COLOR: #bfbfbf" SIZE=1>[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Now THAT'S how you grow weed.

3. Stretchy weed.

4. That makes me want to cry.
    All of that was caught? Ugh....:mad:

5. I love it i cant believe hey got busted .... they were soooo damn smart enough to put that all together . fuck i cant even imagin how many people it took. thats it had to be inside person ratted. But seiously i love it sounds like 1 of my own idea's cant believe it got busted that sucks. This gives me soo many idea's thank youf or the pictures of the whole things fuck the rep thing but here's some my respect.:smoking:

6. Those poor plants... those pigs jackoffs will probably destroy them.

7. Wow that is my fuckin dream house. I would grow so many god damn strains and do breeding projects and take so much care. GOD DAMN!

8. Holy shit, thats a fuckin house and very well designed!! :smoking:

9. Thats really fuckin professional

10. How did they get caught?

11. You gotta admire their inginuity (sp?), the guy who developed this project has got to b a genius. I smell an inside rat for bustin such a slick operation.

:hello:Woo Hoo My 100th post:hello:

12. He got caught = Not a genius

13. exactly whoever thought of this idea was definitely not a genius, but had a very good plan just not executed properly...my guess on how the people growing this got busted would be from the damn electricity company.

1st off why would you grow so many plants in a house that NO ONE LIVES IN??? 2nd if no one lives in that house and they had that many plants growing, the electricity bill had to be out of the roof...seem a lil suspicious that a house has such a high bill and no one really livin there?? well i must give the people some props because the tunnel and stuff where great, but damn they should have been a little more careful with some of their judgements. peace

14. Hey phishisgroovin, they had multiple gasoline powered generators in the cave, there was no electric company involved.

Above = My Dream.

Except for in Canada/Denmark instead of here.

15. i knew you guys would like those pics, thats why i posted them, i was debating weahter or not i should post, i said what the hell.

16. I'm glad you decided to post, this is old news but these are the only photos I've seen of the operation. It looks damn good, these people were definitely pros.

I would call the mastermind a genius, even geniuses can get caught. Like GrassMyHash said, I wouldn't be surprised if a rat was to blame for the bust. Besides, who knows how many successful crops they had before they got caught? They didn't fund that entire operation with the cash from their day jobs, I'll tell you that.

17. fucking Pros

Respect

18. I wish they'd left behind plans on how to replicate that and how much it'd cost... I would quite enjoy replicating it. Not that I could. But in my mind...

19. The guy is a gunius when it comes to growing weed but he is a moron when it comes to security, which I think is more important. Sadly, he probably agrees with me (especially if he's in jail).

20. Wow... that's amazing