Very Interesting

Discussion in 'General' started by This Dude, May 15, 2008.

1. I would have posted this awhile ago but I didn't really feel like it.

Anyway, a few months ago I had an infection in my epidermis.. anyway I was on antibiotics but that wasn't really helping for the pain obviously. Anyway the first time I smoked while I had the infection I swear the pain was multiplied by 10 easily. Smoking caused my balls to ache so bad I could barely even walk.

Pretty weird eh? Usually anytime I have any sort of pain it goes away when I smoke. But this enhanced the pain, it was insane really. It actually made my leg start hurting too, the pain went from my balls to my leg and then eventually most of my lower body until I came down off the weed.

I'm not sure if it was just the strain I smoked or what. It's never done this to me for any other kind of pain. But anyway if you ever have an epidermal infection I highly suggest you don't smoke. Weed is great for any other pain as far as I can tell though.

2. so yaaaaaaa

3. so...you had a skin infection on your balls and pot made it worse??

4. Yeah, what do you want me to say?

5. Idk I want you to be fucking amazed? Seriously this thread was pointless wasn't it? And no it wasn't a skin infection lol. But yeah...sorry I guess this is the reason I never posted about it. I guess it isn't that interesting.

6. Thats fucked up man. Antibiotics can kiss my ass.

Rule #1. Dont blame it on the weed. It was some other cause. :) lol

7. Epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin. It forms the waterproof, protective wrap over the body's surface and is made up of stratified squamous epithelium with an underlying basal lamina.

so yeah..chances are it wasnt the weed either

8. Na man the weed really did enhance the pain...I thought the same thing, because I had taken some Valium the first time I smoked when I had the infection. So I smoked again after that and the same thing happened, my balls hurt to the point where I couldn't barely walk...So I'm pretty positive it was the weed lol. Obviously the weed didn't cause the infection but it enhanced the pain. I really don't know why, it was weird. I definitely wasn't expecting it, considering I usually use herb as a pain killer.

9. Hmm maybe I was mistaken then? What was infected is the thing that connects the spermatic tube to your testicles...I thought it was called the epidermis. I guess I was mistaken.

10. well..u werent far off... i think u mean the epididymis

srry...i got a knack at anatomy...
    and just thot u mite maybe wanna kno what its actually called;)

11. Ha yeah sorry it was months ago, I knew it was something like that.