very greatful

Discussion in 'General' started by DARKSTAR, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Howdy all,

where to begin?.......

first let me just that I'm very excited about this site & forum
    as of tuesday morning I didn't know that this place even existed, shows how much I surf

this is great....

I posted up for the first time in one of the other theards yesterday, and wanted to say thanks again to big poppa puff for not slaming me to hard (dam cap locks) and giving me some good advise.

have changed my growing plans just a bit, and started germanation last night I know this is not the place for growing thoughts but I threw it in anyways...

2. High DARKSTAR, glad you're here!! BPP and many others here will share their wisdom gladly, that is just one of the many cool things I love about this site!!! :smoking:

3. heya darkstar i don't know much about growing but am glad you found this site & enjoy it :) hope to see 'ya round!
    xo

4. I was in a rut until I found this site.

now if I can only find a little something , somethig

be doing all right.

5. Hope you have a good time on the board i wanna see you post loads of good Bud shots for us all :)

Mickey.T

6. Only joking mate. Glad to have you on board... NOW DON'T GO THE WAY OF THE MANY OTHERS WHO SET UP A NAME AND THEN NEVER POST... MAY I JUST SAY TO ANYONE WHO HAS AN ACCOUNT BUT NEVER POSTS: POST DAMN YOU POST!

Welcome to the city

Edit: Dammit Mickey! Now that nonsensical post thing looks like it's responding to your post! Ah well. Guess I'm just being a pedantic arse!

7. Eome what are you going on about ?

Mickey.T

8. I DON'T KNOW [​IMG]