Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very good question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedaterian, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Just a warning guys it's kind of long. I know that some of us fellow potheads don't feel like reading so just a friendly warning.
    Okay, my long time friend and I were smoking behind a urban dumpster in the greater metro-Detroit area. We smoked 2gs of some really good dank. After our toke session we left to walk to Meijers (it is a superstore in our area). As I was walking there, stoned out of my mind a "lights on" moment occurred. In our CB1's we have little pockets, THC fills those pockets that give us our awesome high. Those pockets developed around 10,000 years ago. That is almost the same time we humans separated our selves from all other animals. So I was wondering if THC fills those gaps, isn't it turning us back into "early humans?". Like before we gained "common sense and free will". So therefore Marijuana gave us common sense? IDK what to think but it could be true. What do you think?
    *IM NOT A TROLL*:smoking:

2. Much too deep for my stoned brain.

3. #3 Ns5 and Clouds, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    A really cool theory, but I doubt it. Coevolution happens, yes, but that's such an extreme case, and there were many populations that just didn't have weed through their development. Great idea though!

4. I'll have to think this one up next time im high and feelin philosophical

5. I kinda doubt it, but it sounds like an idea I'd come up with stoned...interesting to think about anyway!

6. humans seperated from animals about 200,000 years ago in Africa, not 10,000 years ago

7. then it must be 200,000 because a source said it happen almost literally as soon we took our selves apart from the rest of the animal kingdom!