Very Freaky

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokin LaxBeast, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Everyday for some reason I look at the clock at 11:11. I will just get lost in being on the computer or something else look at the time and it is 11:11. This has happened for at least a week. Every single day I have looked at the clock at exactly 11:11 and it is starting to freak me out. Anyone else ever have anything like this???

2. Maybe its your own personal 4:20, but that would be blasphemous, and if true, we would have to shove your head through your belly button, rip out your intestines, wrap them upon helicopter blades, then run your corpse through a field of acid lined razor wire. Ouchies. JK. Anyways, its just a kooky coincidence, you probably have an internal clock that tells you that you have to do something at a specific time, and when it kicks in, it just so happens to be on 11:11. For example, I wake up at precisely 8:15 every morning, regardless of whether my alarm is set, how late I stayed up the previous night, or how tired I am.

3. LMFAO, idk because I will just happen to look at the clock at that time. I will just be like "ooohhh what time is it??" look at the clock and it's 11:11.

No way you'd be able to come up with that if you weren't high, haha.

4. Is your clock broken? lol

5. Nope, and sometimes it happens twice a day. It happens on all different clocks too.

6. same thing happened to my sister, and then it kinda rubbed off on me.
    1:11
    2:11
    6:11
    anything with :11
    what i found is that i look at the clock alot and it isnt that time, its ust when you see it, you put it together and freak out.
    haha.
    your not crazy :smoking:

7. No, it's freaky because I'm not looking at the clock a lot and then for some reason I look at the clock when it so happens to be 11:11.

Like this morning I woke up at like 9 or so looked at the clock may be once, then I was on here and wondered what time it was and of course it was 11:11.

8. i almost never miss 4:20pm

9. Until it happens 3 times a day lets not consider it freaky ;)

10. during school I would always look at the clock and it would say 9:11. Then when I got home that night looked at the clock randomly it would be 9:11 again.

11. a sign, maybe?