Very first rig :)

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Deleted member 452289, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Check it out my first rig ever! Got this lil bugger for 35 dolla! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389326151.823813.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. its nice for the price. i wudve asked to get it just the rig without that shitty ass nail or dome. and knocked 10 off for it. and got a domeless quartz. even tho i dont like domeless for a rig unless its a bong. or knocked 5 off without that nail and bought a regular quartz. just get rid of that shitty ass nail. trust ull like it much better with a nail thats cupped.

3. Heres my first rig
    14mm domeless quartz nail an grav labs reclaim chamber,zephyr glass stemless bubbler

Attached Files:

4. I also have the grav labs reclaimer on my rig. Can't believe I never used one before.

5. I've been looking at those reclaimers here's my very first rig bought it for 80 with a domeless quartz, glass nail and globe ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389984964.660576.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Try a reclaimer. I get a lot from it which I turn around and make edibles with. You can also dab it if you don't mind the taste.

7. All my reclaim gets turned into edibles so saving it in a catch can would be useless unless you wanted to smoke that nasty stuff.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. You have any suggestions or recipes for your edibles. Smoking it is way too rough.

9. nd gross

10. Great contribution. So much information in one sentence. Jackass.

11. Someone's butthurt

12. Even more great information. Where do you come up with this vast plethora of knowledge?

13. recipe recipe recipe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 Jimmy Carter, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Always use sunflower lecithin when making edibles, helps with absorption a lot, I've had better success/feedback doing so.

I like to clean my rigs and save the claim/IPA solution until I have a decent amount then throw it in the freezer on its coldest setting for as long as possible, think I left it in there for a week last time. But yeah, winterize, filter it through a coffee filter inside the freezer so it stays cold. Evap at high temps like 200 for a few hours and vac it in a dish @130-150 until the bubbles are gone, take it out and whip the fuck out of it and throw it back in there until the bubbles are gone and repeat that process a few times. I did that for eating the oil by itself and noticed no bitter aftertaste. if you have no vac, heat purge for a couple days at least.

add it to butter as strong as you wish. I add probably a teaspoon of lecithin per stick of butter(1/2 cup)

15. Thank you Jimmy. I'll have to try that. Appreciate the info.

16. It comes out my ass

17. Captain obvious strikes again.

18. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19383946" timestamp="1390362848"]Always use sunflower lecithin when making edibles, helps with absorption a lot, I've had better success/feedback doing so.I like to clean my rigs and save the claim/IPA solution until I have a decent amount then throw it in the freezer on its coldest setting for as long as possible, think I left it in there for a week last time. But yeah, winterize, filter it through a coffee filter inside the freezer so it stays cold. Evap at high temps like 200 for a few hours and vac it in a dish @130-150 until the bubbles are gone, take it out and whip the fuck out of it and throw it back in there until the bubbles are gone and repeat that process a few times. I did that for eating the oil by itself and noticed no bitter aftertaste. if you have no vac, heat purge for a couple days at least.add it to butter as strong as you wish. I add probably a teaspoon of lecithin per stick of butter(1/2 cup)[/quote]so this is the best way to add claim to a recipe? I was always curious about that but the taste is so nasty to me i gotta shot glass or more of it and wanted to add it to like a cake or brownie bites or something like that?Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

19. I've never noticed any weird taste when cooking with it, only if you try to smoke it :p

20. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19389942" timestamp="1390452357"]I've never noticed any weird taste when cooking with it, only if you try to smoke it :p[/quote]well i kinda tasted a lil piece of it (i aint gonna lie) lol and it tasted like shit and the aftertaste really blows thats why i was kinda sketched putting it into something o well tho i wouldve thrown it away anyways nowadays i will try and pull like a g out on a dabber and the fiens who come over lurking for the free dabs get the 1g black mystery dab of death lmfao Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk