Very Early Female Preflower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SacredSmoke, Sep 7, 2014.

1. #1 SacredSmoke, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    I bid you welcome, fellow cannabis enthusiast!

I'm nearly halfway through my first grow, having just switched to 12/12 48 hours ago. My babies (8 in total, bagseed) have just woken from their second ever sleep, and I believe I've spotted one or two tiny preflowers.

I'd just really appreciate at least a second opinion, as I've got no hands-on experience in the matter yet, and only vague knowledge gathered through looking at dozens upon dozens of similar situations across various forums, in particular this one which has been very helpful.

This is also my first post, I'm using my smartphone and don't yet see a way to add pictures. But hopefully I'll get there, and you can take a look and tell me what you think. Cheers!

*Note that I didn't get into my setup because I have a way of over-explaining things. It would simply bore you. xD Plus, I figured that information is irrelevant and not needed to answer my question. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached Files:

2. A little hard to tell from the pics, but yes, looks like an early female, just keep an eye on it, good luck!

3. That does look like a female plant - you can see the the pair of pistils.

Welcome to the forum, SacredSmoke.

4. Sure is a girl. Be good to her. :)

5. Right on! Thanks for your input guys! I'm fairly sure I've spotted a couple little pairs of pistils on my second largest child, fingers crossed!