Verticle tree grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by igotagun, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hello
    I'm building my next grow room and really considering trying a verticle grow

Ill will be using a rdwc system in 5 gal buckets was thinking of taking 8 or 9 plants aranged in a cirlcle about 6 ft across from each other with 1 1000 about 2 1/2' off the ground in the center with a second 1000 hanging from the top

I was wondering if anyone has tried this and if the production was any better

my other option is to just do 18 in a 6 x 12' room with 2 lights hanging from above

2. It would work fine, but with two lights I think you'd be better off.

Although I think the vertical would be easy to service.

3. #3 Doc-J, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    That would be a good room to do a stadium grow. Just run two 12" shelves down each side. One small in front and one taller in the back. That would leave a walkway down the middle. Then just hang the two 1ks down the middle of the room at 3' an 9'. That would give you 1k per 6 x 6 area. With 5g buckets you can fit about 1 per foot. That should allow you for as many as 24 per side. You could also set it up to be able to adjust both shelf and light hieght for multiple growing scenarios

4. thanks for the ideas. The room isnt built yet so i can make it pretty much any shape or size
    as i have a whole basement to myself its unfinished to so i got plenty to work with