Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Verrry thin hash oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastStoner, Nov 16, 2011.

1. It's going to be hard for me to tell you exactly what that is just from a picture, but I have a couple ideas. It could have been made with some sort of product like ISO and they simply didn't evap it, but it would evap itself if you left it out pretty quickly so more than likely it is glycerine or something like that, which would be used to put a drop under your tongue and stuff rather than smoking.

Again, hard for me to tell just from that picture, but I would not be smoking it.

2. Im surprised noone has suggested its canna oil, like for making edibles? That might sound totally absurd, but a possibility eh?

3. You probably have a quarter... a quarter ounce. how does it smoke and taste; and how do you burn it?

4. Cannaoil is green man, but nice try.

5. It actually could be some sort of cooking oil, but nice try. There's different ways of doing it gangsta.

But my best guess is glycerine

6. I'm the ignorant one? You're the one out 200 bucks cuz u didn't check it out first for yourself....you obviously thought you got ripped too or else u wouldn't have started this thread...and u keep saying QP....THERE'S NO WAY THERE'S A QUARTER POUND IN THAT JAR....maybe a few oz of liquid at the most...lifes lessons are hard sometimes man but fuck it enjoy your watery hash oil

7. I stated that I have 4 glasses like the one I showed. Read.

8. hey dude sorry idk anything about hash oil but i do know that we have pretty sick (and similar) names... ok carry on fellas

9. A few ounces is a QP (4 to be exact)

10. So how's it smoke? Can u grab any of it? Does that nice vegetable oil consistency compliment your herb nicely??? Maybe you could grill some food with it,sautee some onions with it and make a dank ass hot dog...

11. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahh
    selling some fake ass shit

12. If you can sell it and make 4 grand, don't smoke it. You got hooked the fuck up. If it gets you really high, maybe people will believe its legit. It might even be worth it, but I know nothing about oils.

13. man you lost all credibility to call anyone a rookie once you fronted your friend 200 bucks for hash oil that looks like crisco...the fact is that people that want to buy good oil know what good oil looks like...unless you have a very large amount of dumbass friends (which at this point seems very likely) you're gonna have a hard time sellin it....let me know how the sales go buddy

14. Way too much hate going on in this thread...

15. My friend,what you have their is earwax... research people..

16. earwax is sticky as fuck and is a pain to work with,quit researching and try it for yourself.....the consistency of this is nowhere near where any type of concentrate should be

17. yea i didnt really look at the picture really dont care........... just my 2 cents.........

18. H8 MOAR PLZ
    who cares if it gets your ripped easily?

19. Hey, just wanted to let you know that the grown ups here are tired of the children arguing. Look: he didn't take your snide, rude initial comment. That wasn't an invitation to try and patronize him and attempt to make him submit to you. I don't think he is lying about the fact that he could make a large profit off selling the oil, so I don't think he is regretting the buy. He is simply looking for more information because he is confused about a new subject.

Hopefully you learn a lesson from this and realize people aren't avoiding you by accident; You really are just immature and annoying.

Peace buddy!

20. i tried to make him submit to me? where was that part man? and i know, aint i a stinker??