Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ventura County Delivery??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sour420, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good MMJ delivery service in Ventura county.

Preferably one that delivers discreetly on the weekends.

2. No idea but can I ask slightly more specifically where you're located since itd be hilarious if you were my neighbor or something

3. Thousand Oaks 91360

4. I am new to the area and MMJ

I want to make sure I get the best quality medicine delivered to me.

5. Yeah dude sorry I'd totally help you out but I'm not part of the mmj program. And yeah I work in Camarillo which is like 15 minutes away from TO

6. I'm in simi and ill let you know if I find something. Just got my rec the other day. I heard of a place onn TO blvd near the 23 but not sure of the quality

7. If you need some bud until you find a delivery service I could hook you up with some until then, of course since you have a card you probably avoid buying from random ass people like me.

8. Sorry to bump such an old post but I just want to note that pre-registration just started for SpeedBudz MMJ delivery to Ventura County. Visit my website! Sorry can't post links (don't want to break the rules) - but it's in my profile.