Venting to outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Goldenchild, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I am in the process of setting up a grow room in my basement. I have a spare vent that a dryer use to be hooked up to that I plan on venting air out. My concern is with winter coming that the air is going to cause steam consistently running outside. I want to as desecrate as possible, so anyone know any tricks to prevent this?

2. I tell the cops and the neighbors I use my dryer to heat my house. :D
    j/k
    I run a loop in my room and add bottled co2. Cold weather's the only time I can use co2.

3. You could use a good amount more of ducting so the air has more time to cool down before it hits outside.

4. Thanks for the quick replies. I am interested in running co2 in the line. How exactly do you set that up?

5. more ducting will make ur fan work harder a carbon filter might help u can add co2 with a spray bottle and soda water

6. Yea I misread the part of him saying he adds co2. Was thinking he meant adding co2 to cool the air before it is vented out. I def have a carbon filter set up. Guess I will try more ducting inside and hook up a pipe outside to allow even more time to cool.