Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Venice Beach

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SurfingRob, Apr 2, 2006.

1. i freakin love smokin heaven. i went there when i was like 14 n they didnt ask for shit. i bought a nice thick bubbler with case and a clear color changing piece for 35$. legit

and in the front of the store on the right they have hugeeeeeeeeee expensiveeeeeeeeee
    glass custom bongs like over 1,000$

2. Fuck the glass.

Where the fuck did you get those Honey Swishers?

I'm not even trying to be rude, I saw your steamroller, and was like hmm...nice. then my eyes immediately went to the swishers

3. Smoking Heaven and Art of Venice are my two favorite shops. Art of venice is too pricey though. You can never beet heaven. I went there again today.

4. Venice is the shit. I was walking there around three months ago and I must've seen 7 different shops with decent selections. I can't give you names but I'm sure if you spend some time around there just checkin stores out you'll find what you want.

5. Venice is always awesome! Can anyone point me to where Smoking Heaven is at? might go this weekend.

6. Dude go to Titanic headshop great glass

7. Dude, he just lost his ID is all....:rolleyes:

Hahahah

I do need to make a trip down to Venice... I haven't been in so long, I can't even remember what it's like.

8. Hmm, Chronic Creations must be a chain because there's one in the West L.A. area too.

9. Hell yeah Smokin Heaven is my favorite shop in Venice no doubt... Gary is the Juggalo homie and hooks it up!... I had a 36 inch or so ZOB with a single perc and glass on glass hookah attach... was my favorite bong ever.. rarely used the hookah... never enough weed or big enough bowl for it to last... although was cool on occasion... but that bong ripped like a mother fucker just regularly... I would buy it again in a heartbeat... milks and clears like a champ... beaker bottom nice thickness.... awesome piece damn I miss it now lol

10. Meh, IMHO Collecting glass pieces is overrated and elitest. When did being a pot smoker become all about how big and beautiful your pipe is? I dunno, but just doesn't seem right.

Don't get me wrong, I have a very nice small collection of glass, I have his and her 18" bongs, a beautiful bubbler pipe we got for our anniversary and quite a few small spoons.

In most cases I'm happier using my volcano and my small metal pipe for loads with hash on them (and pretty much 90% of my bowls have hash on them).

Venice is incredibly overrated for a great many things. Doesn't mean I don't like to stroll the boardwalk with my daughter once a month or so. They have a great kids play area on the beach that is perfect for a 2-year old...

Thing is, almost all of those shops are the same (and you'd be surprised how many of them are owned by the same people). Maybe it's me, I dunno, but I've never really had any POSITIVE experiences with Venice shops, and when I need them to come through (like when I was looking for a Volcano Easy Valve set a month back) the Venice shops are useless.

11. Dude! Venice is the shit if you live around SoCal where all shops elsewhere charge you out the ass... if your gonna go get a nice piece... make it Venice... fuck the 60 dollars for a pipe bull shit at like Dementia... go get a sick piece for like 15 bucks with case n everything... or bongs... save you a bill or two ... Venice is tight ... fuck with the locals is fun shit... Beach is fuckin dirty though.

12. Theres only 3 or 4 shops that I saw today when I was there that even really had prices worth looking at. Art of Venice (which is THE OFFICIAL AMG dealer there, theres a few others on the beach knockin em off), and Smokin Heaven which everyone else has been talking about.

I was able to walk out with a 14" single perc beaker bottom with ice notch, 19 mill glass on glass w/ ash catcher, bag, and a couple bics for 125 no tax.

Same guy was offering me a SICK Volcano 2 footer, single perc, beaker bottom with a really wild splash guard but 2' is plenty too big for what I was looking for.

13. That thing is sexy as fuck! How much did this piece cost? Are there any like it?

14. venice is where i go for my glass shopping, all the local headshops got shit glass and way over priced. i need to go back though cuz i just broke the perc in my stemless ;(

and venice has some dirt cheap prices for quality glass

15. fuck yea i got my medical marijuana card for 90 bucks (all of which ive made back on the amount of free weed ive gotten from dispensaries) on the boardwalk a while back:hello: