Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Venice Beach

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SurfingRob, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Anyone else frequent Venice Beach here in SoCal? Me and my boys usually head out there every weekend to get new glass... collecting glass has become a new hobby for us. Our favorite shop is Smokin' Heavin, they guarantee to have the lowest price on ANY brand name bong or they will give you back your cash back and let you keep the bong (yes, we have recieved cash back for a small roor my friend bought). We love it cause they have EVERYTHING for a stoner you could ever imagine(not to mention it's HUGE, 2 stories), they also have some nice one of a kind local glass. If you are in SoCal and haven't been to venice, add it your Life's things to do list. It's a must.

What's everyone favorite shop in Venice?

2. haha i love venice...i only know the names of like one shop haha...Pipe Depot.

where is Smokin Heavin at? near the circle or what?

3. No, its the second shop coming from the north of venice, so like the completely other side of the circle. We park at the free beach parking and walk south. Then its like a huge white/blue building on a corner. There's always a skin head lookin white guy workin the counter and you can hassle him down 30-50 bucks depending on what it is and how often you buy there.

-Rob

4. thats dope haha. Ive been meaning to buy a roor lately. Might have to check it out. Good looks. What kinda pieces have you gotten from there?

5. i am pretty sure i went to a small shop and got my 2ft roor, with diffuser,ice notches,bag,and local ashcatcher,cleaning stuff all for 300 strait.

oh ya its called tuti fruiti 909 ocean front walk

there was one other store i went to that i loved but could not offord another pipe. it had a tripple bubbler in the front windo and a lot of pure and amg bongs.

6. yea me and my friends go to venice alot, speacially Chronic Creations off the strip, such good peices. Venice used to be all bout the roors but now Fadded comin back.

7. Yea we have bought a few things from them, they are pretty chill and we get our bongs repaired there since they are cheapest for that. There are actually 3 or 4 Tuti Fruiti shops along Venice I believe, but the smallest one has the sickest bongs. You could have paid way less at Smokin Heavin though man, hassle em down a bit, its what venice is all about.

Phat-Toi: I wish I had a cam for my glass collection that would be the easiest way to show you. But I have 2 PHX (one Borealis bubble bottom 36" single perc'd, and the Trinity), I also have a Pure glass double bubbler (diffused), and a bunch of small headie bubblers/pieces. My friend just bought a 4 foot beaker bottom ZoB (the new series from RooR), Smokin Heavin is one of the only shops that carry ZoB brand

Some ZoB bongs have a HUGE glass on glass fitting on top of the neck on the mouthpiece where you can slide in a 4 way glass on glass hooka attachment. It is SO fucking awesome, sickest bongs I have ever seen by far. They also have fung-shways, which are these HUGE (4-6 feet tall) bongs which have thousands of intricate beads and works of art on them. They are very artsy and look more like a weird statue than a bong. It's pretty amazing just to go to look at all the pieces. Geez, I love glass.

8. Actually I've kinda been considering a road trip to Venice Beach for 4/20. Not sure if I'll be able to get the time off, though.

9. how much?

10. I got my RooR at a shop there. I don't know what it's called, but in the window it had a HUGE RooR sign that said Authentic RooR distributor or something like that. 140 for a evergreen label 3.2mm thick lil sista, bag, and a bowl.

11. This place sounds dope. Ima have to check it out sometime. But fuck right now its raining and pretty windy = [[. Fuck it ima go rip it on the porch <3 GC

[quote name='SurfingRob']

Phat-Toi: I wish I had a cam for my glass collection that would be the easiest way to show you. But I have 2 PHX (one Borealis bubble bottom 36" single perc'd, and the Trinity), I also have a Pure glass double bubbler (diffused), and a bunch of small headie bubblers/pieces. My friend just bought a 4 foot beaker bottom ZoB (the new series from RooR), Smokin Heavin is one of the only shops that carry ZoB brand

12. Well its too windy to smoke outside LOLz. Guess ill blow it out the window.

Dont you hate that shit. Fucking wind. I know at one point or another we have all said " Fuck The Wind" haha

13. Smokers Heavin is sick, that is were i get all my glass from, Garry is the best and they have the best deals

14. ya smokin heavin kicks ass. i also like peace and a store called somethng creations

15. Haha I did end up getting the time off work and making the road trip. Here's what I got:

From "Art of Venice," right across from Muscle Beach:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this was from the farthest shop south on Ocean Front Walk. I don't remember the name of the place, it was really tiny. It was the farthest one south, though, I know that:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. i've been to Venice Beach as a kid, so I never saw the stoner side of it and I was with my dad..

I'd love to go back now from all the stories you guys are telling and the beautiful glass!

17. I got a piece from one of the stores on venice. Its one of the first stores if your coming from washington blvd. The guy that sold it to me was mad cool. He was talkin to me about weed and shit. The headshops around here in NH are so strict about what you say. You cant even say bong, its "water filtration system".

18. I've been to Smokin' Heaven four times... I got my bong and piece there. It's a cool place; the service is good and they have a relatively large selection of stuff. I got my no-name bong with a diffuser and bag for 95, and my piece for 12. (I also got a grinder with a kief-catcher for 10.) The prices there are hard to beat; however, Venice, in general, from my experience, has always proved to be rather inexpensive in terms of glassware.

Does anyone know of a place in Venice where they sell RooRs and they don't card?

19. So many people are going to be on your ass for that comment.

20. I also get my tools from good ol' Venice.

[​IMG]