Venice Beach "420" American Glass shop?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlankIT, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 BlankIT, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Has anyone else been there? God damn, they have some of the nicest glass i've seen, all inside out&thick spoons, bubblers, etc. They have a WIDE selection of bongs, paraphernalia, and are very low-key.

But better then all of this, they carry DWB custom logics! for only 300$ from worked custom stemline 18" to some crazy different percs I haven't even seen before, I tested out there stemline and let me tell you, for the price, to what you get. it's absolutely AMAZING!

I would HIGHLY recommend this shop, as they well carry anything you need, from a hot wand, to a skillet, to a dome. But the best part is if you have at least 5$ dollars they WILL let you walk out with something, I got a new 6-8" Bubbler insideout&fumes for 20$, now that wasn't all, he also threw in a magic tailor oversized bag! I think that was a pretty sweet deal, next time, I'm gonna go get myself a dwb stemline! those things kick ass...

anyways, anyone else has a good experience with them?

P.S. Go to venice beach, it's the dream for pot smokers.

PICS SOON