Venez ici si vous parlez le francais

Discussion in 'General' started by diy bubblahs, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Bonjour, et enchante. Quand j'etais dans l'ecole, je... dammit i don't know the past tense of suivre... Anyway, when i was in high school I took french and loved it. (I'm american) And I try to keep up with it, and right about now I am in the mood to parler avec les gens qui parlent ce langue! Canadian french has always confused me.. like the accent and such, but help keep me fluent, si vous plait, et venez parler avec moi! :D

2. Idk bro I don't speak spanish.

3. Ich kenne Französisch nicht, nur deutsch.

Es tut mir leid.

4. J'etudie français pour... 12 ans? Mais je ne parle pas.

I took french from kindergarten through junior year of high school. Always had shitty teachers and never learned much. By this point it's pretty much all out of my head. There's a 95% chance that even the little bit I did type is grammatically incorrect.

///M

5. Ich habe ein hunde...? bout all the german i know!

Haha, its pretty much correct! and that's too bad! I had a ton of bad teachers too, but one really good one for a year junior year and she's probably the reason I like french so much! :p

6. En anglais sil vous plait...

7. 你好! 欧洲语言很无聊.

8. Je m'appelle nick.

9. Bonjeur monsieur, I always wanted to learn French but Rosetta Stone is very expensive from heard the likes of it but it improves your grammer, sentences,etc. Being Bi-lingual is the shit and even opens your mind since your learning another culture's means to communicate.