Vending machines for Cannabis

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Antibalas, Sep 8, 2012.

1. There would be a bunch of different strains and for a buck or two, you could select one and get a hit. They would be near every restaurant that currently exists.

2. How about for $1 it gives you a mean hit from a gravity bong, and for $2 rolls you a fresh J?

3. Thinking business-wise, if this was sustainable and possible, that could be a rather massive business.

4. Pretty sure some LA dispensaries have these.

5. They already have MJ vending machines
    You buy grams/8ths but it's the same concept

6. id rather it give you like a gram instead of a single hit

7. The ones they do have look more like a big ass safe rather than a vending machine.

I've never bought from a dispensary, but personally, I think I'd rather be able to check it out before I bought it. Still a cool idea though, and I'm sure it's convenient for some patients.

8. We had one in NZ selling grams, But they took it away

9. ya right, give me a gram so i can smoke it later. what if i dont want to smoke up on the spot and get fuckin blasted out of reality

10. haha have like just gram or eigth baggies sold and processed the same way chips n sodas are, epiiicc. soon brothablade soooon

11. Im sorry but is it just me or dont you think people would steal these things like crazy?!?