Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vegetable Glycerine Tincture

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JaytheGanjaMan, Aug 18, 2014.

1. #1 JaytheGanjaMan, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Hey guys this is my first post so I hope I don't drag it out too long. I've just recently made a tincture from vegetable glycerin and a few grams of grade A bud. I placed the glycerin in a glass jar and placed the bud on top of it. I let it sit for three days and today I decided to place that jar in a small pot filled with water and kept it on the stove at the lowest temperature for about 2 and a half hours. I've now strained the tincture and it came out a dark brown. My question, was I supposed to let the tincture sit for 60 days because that's what I keep on reading? Did the heat help speed up the process to a few hours or should I put the bud back in the tincture and let them sit for 60 days? I want to know if what I did worked because the tincture tastes very sweet when vaporizing it and provides a lot of vapor but I'm not sure if I'm getting high off it or not.