vegas grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by heretic417, Aug 16, 2007.

1. i live in vegas and i got a pretty big backyard ive been thinking about growing for a while now cause of shitty dealers, anyways i found durban poisen on the web thats supposed to grow pretty good in a hot dry environment. is there any others that would be easy to maintain and grow alright? also it stays pretty warm till about december then we can get some cold days but usally its still nice outside. so would i be able to start growing them now?

2. start asap

3. are you try to do indoors or out ?

4. re read his post, and i'm sure you'll figure out where he's trying to grow.

5. damn dude, i live in vegas too. and im growing my plants outside too. i have four plants...each about four inches tall. and they sprouted pretty much overnight.

6. I don't know how MJ will survive in 100+ weather in the summer. You'd have to find a strain that can handle that kind of stress for sure, and you'd be watering at least twice a day.

7. im just using generic bagseeds. and i didn't germinate any of them. i just put them in soil, watered them twice a day, and put them in the shade while im at school. and then when i come home from school(three pm) i put them in direct sunlight until the sun goes down.