Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vegas Baby

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dankdro, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Leavin for vegas in 2 days. (very excited) Just wanted to know if anyone out there knows like the hot spots for night clubs? Where are all the party girls partyin in vegas?

2. you want a trip??? sure everyone does, go see blue man group at luxor

3. ^
    INDEED!

Blue Man Group is a must see stoned type of thing... I had so much fun, and I was sober and with my parents. You know its great when you can have fun at it with your parents :D ;)

4. I have found that you dont need to do a damn thing in Vegas to have fun. It's just so interesting to look at stuff. But yeah. Lotsa good stuff to see and do.

5. yeah i was with my parents too, and sober. it was like getting high without in fact getting high

6. vegas is my favorite city in the world (never been to amsterdamn) and i can walk around for hours. Leavin tomm mornin, to hopefully start the new year in a great way

7. how about the bunny ranch??