Veg times?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Happygreenplace, Mar 8, 2021.

1. If i carry on vegging in a 15 litre pot after it has rooted out will the plant still grow and yield more i plan on finishing in a 15 litre pot i have roots showing out the bottom i did plan on leaving it another 10 days but if it will not increase yield i will flip to flower right away also does it look like these 6 plants coule yield 4.5 ounces each under 2 600w hps if i flipped now

Attached Files:

2. If you're already seeing roots coming out of the 15 L pots, I think you should consider potting up. The size of the plant (in soil) depends on the amount of medium space available to it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thats only partly true.... you can treat soil sort of like hydro.

absolutely.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've seen those hybrid soil/hydro units. I haven't seen a full grow with them though. Interesting concept.

5. i mean im not talking about any particular ''unit''. if your in a small pot of dirt u will have to water 1-2x a day with additional nutrients....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gotcha. I understand what you mean now. I try to focus a lot on roots so I go with extended veg times and rather large grow bags.

7. oh me to, 20 gallon. this guy seems pretty committed to his pots though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice! I was using 25 gal bags and growing some frickin monsters but moved down to 15 gal to save some money.

Fat bottom girls produce the fatty colas on top. :)

9. your tellin me....

IMG_7225.JPG P3020289.JPG P3020307.JPG P3020308.JPG P3020285.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1