Veg Height

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pola Bear, Nov 27, 2010.

1. How tall should I veg a plant if I want 1-1.5 ounces per plant? Gimmie a ball park estimate.

2. Depends. What size light are you using? How big is your space?

3. No can do, not nearly enough info to go on! The natural veg should be until a ninth node forms and the plant goes from opposing branches to alternating branches...did I say that right? LOL Could be the opposite....I'm baked! You can send a two week old clone into veg as well. More info needed. Very strain and technique dependent as to what you can yield per plant. Sorry I couldn't help more.

4. On my current grow, I Veg'd under a 150 HPS on 24 hour for 30 days. They had about 7 nodes each. Then they went under the 400w HPS on 12/12 and I sex'd em in only about 5 days. I also topped them and lolli popped them so they each had only 4 nodes. I just got lucky and recieved another HPS, a 650w at a steal of a price and will easily get 2-3 OZ per, off my 6 plants. But that is over 1k of HPS. I also use super soil/nutes/molasses. What will your setup be?

5. Veg them till there 9 ft tall ur bound to get a zip then lol there's too many variables man we need som details