Veg/flowering/soil questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by muchomango420, May 12, 2011.

1. So i have been researching everyday for about a month or two towards growing and i am still in a grey area on a few topics, Veg-The stage before flowering,before the buds start to produce,Aparently keeping your plants in veg for longer=bigger yield?How long does veg last?Should i veg indoor or outdoor(veg in a pc box with cfls) Soil-Will miracle grow be fine,using the seed starter on the seeds and transfering it to another miracle grow soil later(trying to keep it simple buy soil from say home depot or walmart,i prefer a one step soil that doesnt require my dumbass adding all kinds of shit and me in return ruining the plants) Fans-if i shall veg in a box can someone link me a article on how to properly wire/hook up the fans Strain i will be growing Barneys Farm LSD a link on veg/flowering would be nice,i prefer a simple article not some nerd science shit i can't understand Thank you and sorry if my ignorant wording offended you i am in a rush sorry.